POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged on Feb.1 and my status, too, says "processing". Probably they are aiming to get the boxes to us for 2/14... Also, I found that the editors' "must haves" often provide hints to some of the items in the coming boxes... If that holds, I wouldn't mind getting a Bodum French press, a "nourishing lip balm" and a "bright scarf" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was charged on Feb.1 and my status, too, says "processing". Probably they are aiming to get the boxes to us for 2/14... Also, I found that the editors' "must haves" often provide hints to some of the items in the coming boxes... If that holds, I wouldn't mind getting a Bodum French press, a "nourishing lip balm" and a "bright scarf" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would enjoy all of those items as well! I'm excited about the prospect of our boxes arriving earlier than usual - looking forward to a fab February box for sure!

Originally Posted by randomlyreviews /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is the link for this chatter?

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is the link for this chatter?
Found it on the main page :) Betcha there is some

Emergen-C and rose-scented hand lotion
in our future.

I doubt the lip balm, but the french press and bright scarf are good bets as well. :) YAY! Here's hoping!

GASP! They are all drinking TEA!!!!!  I cannot escape tea! If you select to view the background image, you can see that one of them appears to be drinking from a tall bodum glass...

I wonder where that "brightly colored scarf" came from that Angelica is wearing...? Seems suspicious....:)

GASP! They are all drinking TEA!!!!!  I cannot escape tea! If you select to view the background image, you can see that one of them appears to be drinking from a tall bodum glass...

I wonder where that "brightly colored scarf" came from that Angelica is wearing...? Seems suspicious....:)
Ugh.  I cannot escape it either. Make it stop.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh.  I cannot escape it either. Make it stop.
I'm the opposite, I'm a tea junkie and even have two full-sized cabinets in the kitchen dedicated to tea alone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I doubt there will be lip balm considering we just had one in the Jan. box but there may be a French press and would not say no to a pretty scarf:)

No no no, no more tea.  I swear I have received tea at least once from every sub box I have tried since October.  (except my 1 month of birchbox).  If we get more tea I am going to scream. 

no no no no no

i hate coffee (and we have a keurig), i hate tea, lord don't send me a freaking YELLOW scarf, and this will be like the third rose scented thing. i hate straight up rose. 

and i get that a lot of people are psyched to have a French press. ok. fine.
  but everyone sends tea. 

and re the below, bestie would look GREAT in a yellow scarf.   
bestie is going to have a great v-day. she deserves it for carting my butt around while my husband is away. this is part of why i sub, to have gifts, but i still am more pleased when *i* want everything.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm the opposite, I'm a tea junkie and even have two full-sized cabinets in the kitchen dedicated to tea alone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
A-HA! The tea party is for YOU then! Why didn't you tell us? :)

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt there will be lip balm considering we just had one in the Jan. box but there may be a French press and would not say no to a pretty scarf:)
Agree.

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no no no no no

i hate coffee (and we have a keurig), i hate tea, lord don't send me a freaking YELLOW scarf, and this will be like the third rose scented thing. i hate straight up rose. 

and i get that a lot of people are psyched to have a French press. ok. fine.
  but everyone sends tea. 

and re the below, bestie would look GREAT in a yellow scarf.   
bestie is going to have a great v-day. she deserves it for carting my butt around while my husband is away. this is part of why i sub, to have gifts, but i still am more pleased when *i* want everything.
I look like crap and a half in yellow..... So..maybe we will get a different color? Green? A pretty emerald? Hehehe!  Having a french press would make me feel all fancy pants, though I have NO idea what to do with it :)

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No no no, no more tea.  I swear I have received tea at least once from every sub box I have tried since October.  (except my 1 month of birchbox).  If we get more tea I am going to scream. 
Giggling over here at the idea of more tea.  Cannot seem to get mad about it though...maybe I am suffering from some sort of TeaLuvin Stockholm Syndrome.

I totally ordered the Skin Smart tea gift set from Tea Forte the other day lol. It's on sale in case other tea fans are interested (4 10-pack varieties + a mug). Totally wouldn't mind more tea; I'm an equal opportunity coffee and tea lover :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Giggling over here at the idea of more tea.  Cannot seem to get mad about it though...maybe I am suffering from some sort of TeaLuvin Stockholm Syndrome.
I don't get mad over it, I know it is just a preference thing ... but the only tea I buy is Lipton's for iced tea (or sweet tea as it's referred to in these parts haha).  Every now and then I will drink hot tea but I don't get all exotic.  I need to find someone to take my tea forte stuff we got ...  I'd love to see some coffee and maybe some fun travel mugs or something if we had to get more ... but since we just got the bodum mugs and tea, maybe they will get away from the tea/coffee for awhile?  I'd like to get some variety away from what the other subs are doing

Actually, I like variety and trying new things, but the Tea thing really is getting a little nutty. I never would have guessed so many subs would send me Tea.  I like pretending there is a tea conspiracy and that all of our customer service woes are due to Tea and Vinyasa yoga breaks ;-)

You are probably right on the lip balm, but I can never get enough lip balms / glosses:) In addition to the Epicuren in the Jan box, we also had the Mor Macaron a few boxes back... On that note, I wouldn't mind having some of those yummy-looking macarons they have on the table - that'll be a perfect Valentine's Day treat!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I totally ordered the Skin Smart tea gift set from Tea Forte the other day lol. It's on sale in case other tea fans are interested (4 10-pack varieties + a mug). Totally wouldn't mind more tea; I'm an equal opportunity coffee and tea lover
biggrin.gif
I am a coffee lover, but would not mind some more of that Tea Forte White Ambrosia. I am "in love" with this flavor and already ordered a canister :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back