POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lisak0417 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them about my replacement wrap being the exact same size as the one they had already sent me, and got my replacement for my replacement wrap in the mail today.  It is definitely bigger and longer, and it fits me so much better than the first wrap did!  I'm really glad that they rectified the issue for me.  I hope you ladies get your wrap in the right size, too!   
Wow, you got fast shipping. 

I still haven't gotten my "extra goodies" box, because the wrap didn't fit me and they don't make a petite version of it, nor did they have access to petite sizes from HP I guess. I've pretty much given up on them. A friend of mine had the same issue and e-mailed them later than me and already received hers. Plus it seems like most everyone on here has gotten their replacements/goodies. Oh well. I'm not going to complain about not getting something extra for free (to them at least), but it is kind of annoying. I was debating resubbing if April was good, because I picked up hours and can afford it, but.... Their customer service seems really great for some and cut-and-paste for others. This is definitely a notch in the negative column for me.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those who received replacements, which carrier did they arrive in? Fedex, usps?
Mine came direct from FedEx 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came direct from FedEx 
smile.gif
Thank you!

Did you have to sign for the package or did it just show up at your doorstep?

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you!

Did you have to sign for the package or did it just show up at your doorstep?
I live in apts and wasn't home so it was in the office so I am not sure, sorry 
smile.gif

Thank you! Did you have to sign for the package or did it just show up at your doorstep?
Mine was just left between my door and screen door. But it is up to the discretion of the person delivering the package, so it can just depend on how they feel that day.

I had to sign for mine. (i live in a apt)
I also live in apt but I have been out of town for spring break. And I am guessing they didn't send a tracking? So hopefully FedEx just left it out there

So I got my replacements yesterday, replacements I really didn't want. The whole purpose of why I emailed them before was basically just feedback and how I was glad they turned it around for March's box. Sure enough I got my replacements yesterday and the wrap seems to be the same length but just way wider. The thong most def won't fit. I'm happy that they tried to make it better but it wasn't necessary and I hate wasted items. I can try to give them away but it's kinda weird like hey want some underwear? Hahaha... it just seems silly to send out sized items again without asking any sizes or why the original items didn't fit. Oh well, at least they're trying.

Anyone else still waiting for their replacements?
Yes, they sent me one replacement which was the same size as my initial robe. I emailed them about it, they said it was a mistake and they'd send another. I'm currently waiting for it - a little over a week now.

Yes, they sent me one replacement which was the same size as my initial robe. I emailed them about it, they said it was a mistake and they'd send another. I'm currently waiting for it - a little over a week now.

Originally Posted by crburros /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine turned up Friday!  I was a little antsy since so many people in here had received theirs already. 

I'm still on the fence about continuing with PSMH ... we will see how the next few boxes look!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a bigger wrap today in pink. It fits. :) Also, POPSUGAR included a candle. I'm happy about that.

It's frustrating to me that people are still receiving replacements but when I emailed them, they told me they had none left. Oh well.

Just out of curiosity, were the hanky panky underwear regular or low rise? I would love to trade for them if they were low rise! They are my absolute favorite!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just out of curiosity, were the hanky panky underwear regular or low rise? I would love to trade for them if they were low rise! They are my absolute favorite!
They were regular rise or as hanky panky calls them on their website "Original" rise thong

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They were regular rise or as hanky panky calls them on their website "Original" rise thong
Thanks for letting me know! 

If you ladies haven't read the book from february safe haven...you should! So good! I started Saturday night and finished Sunday night. Couldn't stop! My first sparks book. I watched the trailer for the movie and i will not be watching it. It seema they changed alot from the book, as always I'm sure the book is lots better then the movie.

Back