POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box shows shipped but there is no tracking # and on the order page it still says in process so I am not sure are they or aren't they shipped lol

Mine is processing too. I couldn't bear the thought of missing out, so I signed up for it. I figured it couldn't be worse than the January box (I could be wrong!!) but I also have people I can gift to. And two crazy kids who are wild wild wild about packages. 

I am hoping for V-day theme but I also just love the idea of oscars theme. I don't even watch awards shows but the idea of it as a theme for a box really appeals to me. Basically y'all totally enabled my signup.

I'm hopeful for an early arrival...I'm cutting down on sub addiction but I can't get rid of popsugar :)

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm hopeful for an early arrival...I'm cutting down on sub addiction but I can't get rid of popsugar :)
I cancelled all except Popsugar. Also bought one gift box of februaryYyuzen, but did not subscribe. I will probably end up having only PS unless something else super exciting emerges in sub universe, like Lucky mag monthly box subscription or Vogue monthly box of stuff, lol.

I am excited for this box. It will be my 3rd one, and while the first 2 were good, IMO, I think the Feb. box will be better. I was so excited to see that I was charged and processing today, but hope the future boxes will stay consistent in charging on the first of the month. 

Got charged from my February box today, Maybe an early shipping?? 
patches.gif

Hope so! Mine says processing, hopefully they learned from last months slow shipping and send early so we don't have to wait till almost the end of the month to get our boxes.

I was charged on 1/31 and my PS account says processing.  I'm so excited.  Hoping I'm not forced to wait until the last day of the month to get my box.  Like I did for January.

I was charged for this back in November and it's processing...yay! This is my first box!!

Uh oh. My debit card expired in January and I forgot to log in and change it. They sent me an e-mail and I fixed it immediately but I don't have a charge yet. Hopefully it's just because it's the weekend.

Uh oh. My debit card expired in January and I forgot to log in and change it. They sent me an e-mail and I fixed it immediately but I don't have a charge yet. Hopefully it's just because it's the weekend.
A similar thing happened to me a few months ago. It just took them a couple of days to re-run the card. I think they might have to manually do them when you have to update, which means a little delay.

I have been charged and mine says processing! yayy!

I'm excited for this box. It seems they are shipping earlier than usual. Makes me think there will be some fun Valentines stuff
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Early charging suggests earlier shipping and hopefully earlier arrival. My guess is the box contains V-day goodies.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Early charging suggests earlier shipping and hopefully earlier arrival. My guess is the box contains V-day goodies.
I sure hope so! I love my husband but he is the worst at V-day shopping and surprises. Lol.

Do you mean that people could exchange the watch color that they received and didn't like for their actual color preference? I have a white one, prefer black, since for me, white clothing = white gym socks.

Latest posts

Back