Post Buddies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for a friend who like myself, likes to buy make up and skincare from oversea's but are put off with the heavy shipping charges and minium orders often involved. If anyone here on the board has ever wanted a piece of makeup or skincare from Scotland then i would be happy to post it on to them, and i would love it if someone could do the same for me. So if anyone is interested in my idea then i am sure we could work out the details. This would be great for items that are exclusive to the one country. Anyone interested?

Hi Candy!

I would love to, but money is very tight for me right now, and I can't even afford to be buying things I want here in the States. I wish I could, though! I love meeting people overseas! Maybe in the future we can do so, though!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

WOW, Thank You! Have you tried ebay where you can get make up and skincare products at a fraction of the price? Thanks for replying and for keeping me in mind! I hope you can find some great bargains!

Originally Posted by candy WOW, Thank You! Have you tried ebay where you can get make up and skincare products at a fraction of the price? Thanks for replying and for keeping me in mind! I hope you can find some great bargains! Thanks Candy! I really do love to befriend people in far off lands (hee hee). I've gotten a few things on Ebay, but I'm really trying to limit my makeup spending right now. My husband and I just bought a house!
smile.gif

I'll be in touch though!

Latest posts

Back