Post Pics of your Kids!(if you got any)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG you're BRO is a complete hottie! And the same age as me too.. Hmm, might have to visit you sometime!! Come on Trisha, lets go over for a holiday!!!

PMSL You guys!!! LOL I'll let him know he has a fan club!
wink.gif
you know he's only good lookin' cuz he takes after his big sis !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL

Well, since I aim to please my MUT buds, here's more pix of my bro (now granted - none of these are that recent... I'll get him one day w/ my cam for you! lol) first is I think Xmas 2-3 yrs ago... Then is his graduation pic - 2002... (this is how short he buzzes his head now) and don't mind the stupid tie/vest combo - at our High School, you can't wear your own clothes for senior pics... they want everyone the "same" so they give all the guys the tux top... and girls get this off the shoulder thing... so cheesy! And the last one is me and him at my graduation party in 98... REALLY long ago! Back when I was skinny & thought I was fat! LOL I'd love to be that 'fat' again! LOL OK... nevermind... I also found a somewhat recent pic of him & boxer "Sugar Shane Mosley" when he ran into him in a store & natrually became like best pals with the guy... lol
icon_wink.gif
Where's John Stamos when I go shopping!?!?! LOL
wink.gif

Yeah, Tony and Reija are married. It's not so obvious until posts like this come up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And thanks! My cousins are cute but are TERRORS! Well, so is my little brother.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i love the pictures, everyone!
wongy, SUCH adorable kids!

laura, GORGEOUS little girl!

destiny, love the plant!
icon_razz.gif

nyangel, very cute pics! i love the truck! i'm glad i found some boyfriends in this thread (tony's son and your brother
wink.gif
)

i'm a little lost, though. are tony and reija married?

Originally Posted by Trisha loL Janelle, I'm sure he'll be pleased to know he has a fanclub! x Yeah really! Like I need to swell his ego any more than it is! lol

janelle, what's up sister-in-law? too bad your brother doesn't know we're getting married - yet
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer janelle, what's up sister-in-law? too bad your brother doesn't know we're getting married - yet
icon_twisted.gif
So now you're my TWIN sister-in-law!? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He'd think you're really pretty -
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 So now you're my TWIN sister-in-law!? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He'd think you're really pretty -
icon_cheesygrin.gif
aw, thanks!
hahaha, yeah! twin sis-in-law!

Hmmm. okay, none of the pics of my son are digital and my scanner's not working right now. So let's see...this is me and my other baby. Actually, this one's my biggest baby
icon_biggrin.gif
I don't think I have any pics of him smiling
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm. okay, none of the pics of my son are digital and my scanner's not working right now. So let's see...this is me and my other baby. Actually, this one's my biggest baby
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_sad.gif
you 2 are SO cute!!!

Hey! that's a cool pic!

Originally Posted by envymi

Hmmm. okay, none of the pics of my son are digital and my scanner's not working right now. So let's see...this is me and my other baby. Actually, this one's my biggest baby
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_sad.gif

Fab fotos guys!
icon_smile.gif
Here are my babies...Vanessa-9 (10 in May), Ben-6, and Troy-3 (4 in April). As you can see they mostly take after their dad! Sorry they're so big, I don't know how to do the thumbnail thing yet...

Vanessa, obviously perfecting

the Paris Hilton pose!

Ben Christmas 2004 - Sharp!

xmasvan.jpg
Ben.jpg

Troy the Terror, pretending to be "angelic"

troyboy.jpg

Very cute KIDS!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Fab fotos guys!
icon_smile.gif
Here are my babies...Vanessa-9 (10 in May), Ben-6, and Troy-3 (4 in April). As you can see they mostly take after their dad! Sorry they're so big, I don't know how to do the thumbnail thing yet...
Vanessa, obviously perfecting

the Paris Hilton pose!

Ben Christmas 2004 - Sharp!

xmasvan.jpg
Ben.jpg

Troy the Terror, pretending to be "angelic"

troyboy.jpg

Originally Posted by glamslam
Fab fotos guys!
icon_smile.gif
Here are my babies...Vanessa-9 (10 in May), Ben-6, and Troy-3 (4 in April). As you can see they mostly take after their dad! Sorry they're so big, I don't know how to do the thumbnail thing yet... glamslam, SUCH adorable kids. your daughter is GORGEOUS.

Wow! All the pictures were really nice. Thanks for sharing everybody. I'll get mine in soon
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great pics guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My dust is camera shy - & you've all seen my pets... so here's just some random pics I have on my comp... first is me, my mom & grandpa on Xmas Eve ..GROUP HUG! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Then there's my mom , next is a pic just for Tracey!
tongue.gif
Pugs! LOL Next is Roxy, my friends new lab puppy (so cute!) Then there's "Chef" LOL He was the mascot at my bf's shop until his friend adopted him lol Next is bf's truck... that better get steps on it soon so i don't have to kill myself getting in!
tongue.gif
Next is my best friend Tracy (& her sister) on her wedding day - and lastly... my brother Jon, my mom & my friend Maria (who's my bro's ex) a few xmas's ago ... (but all still look the same lol)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I didn't know that was yr mom!!!

Lots of great pics folks!!! I'd love to see more!!! I'm glad you bumped this tony!!

This is my baby!!! Justine ....she is 17 this pic was on new years eve this year!!

Attachment 16963

Back