Post Pics of your Kids!(if you got any)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ArbonQueen Everyone's children are beautiful! Kwitter you have some heartbreakers
wink.gif

Thank you! I figure if I just lock 'em up now, we should be fine.
Your daughter is gorgeous, she looks much more mature (I was thinking that was her prom picture....wow!)

Thank you both.

I agree with the locking up ...it is scarey! I keep mine overly busy and she has fun but always supervised. She just learned in Health class that a boys thingy rises when they see a girl, LOL! I was freaking out but did not show it. I felt better when she appeared grossed out.

She already wears a 9 1/2 shoe and is 5 ft 7 in tall. Let's put it this way, I PTO volunteer and chaperone every field trip and dance too, lol!

I try to be sneaky over protective, what can I say!

Ann Phelps
smile.gif

i love everybody's pics! i cant wait to post pics of my baby
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my nephew armani is on my av, my profile and my notepad and most of u guys saw pics of him in the past (i love showing him off)

Here is a pic of me and my ds (2.5), please don't pay any attn. to how I look - I was out at my parents house and we had been to the zoo earlier that day (I also didn't have on any makeup
satisfied.gif
).

100_0058.jpg

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Nice, healthy looking plants!
In the second pic of the Aloe Vera plant, I spotted your powder right off and then I saw your bra. lol

lmao lisa u crack me up !!!! only you will notice that lol
laughing.gif

luvmylittleboy hes such a cutie!!

Thank you Jennifer
satisfied.gif

Ann Phelps, I think I'm over protective too. And I definitely keep them busy! Both my daughters have heard the sex talk (my 10 year old kept asking too many questions, so I sat her down and told her the very small basics that a 10 year old would need to know....told her I would explain more in a couple years).

luvmylittleboy....You look AMAZING without makeup! and your boy is adorable!

Jennifer (jennycateyez), I can't wait to see pics too! How fun, you will be consumed with bragging and talking and bragging and talking all about your new little one.....cuz that's what us moms do you know

i have a plant splicing project at school. its like my baby. im over over protective of it. but its because im being graded on it.

Originally Posted by kwitter luvmylittleboy....You look AMAZING without makeup! and your boy is adorable! Thank you - I had sunless tanner on my face - that helped, otherwise, I look like 'land of the living dead' lol
satisfied.gif

Everyones pics are so great! Such gorgeous kids!! Well I don't have any kids yet, hell I can't even get a fella so it's gonna be a while! lol! so I thought i'd post a few random ones like Janelle did just of family and friends etc!

The first is of my whole family (l-r: Robyn (19), Me, Mum, Dad, Georgia (12) and Stacie (17)) My dad has a major fight for the bathroom when we're all in the house! lol!

The 2nd is me, Bex (my flatmate) and our friend Jim, 3rd is my sister Stacie, 4th is my Grandfathers car! lol! it's so cool! Like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! I felt like Truly Scrumptious when I sat in it! te he!

5th is of me on my 21st birthday, and the last is me and Bex on New Years Eve 2004!

Originally Posted by kwitter Jennifer (jennycateyez), I can't wait to see pics too! How fun, you will be consumed with bragging and talking and bragging and talking all about your new little one.....cuz that's what us moms do you know

lol your right! and im going to do ALOT of bragging
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i have 2 boys no recent pics. on my avetar is my 4 yr. old and my profile pic is my 1yr old but 8 months in the pic.

Originally Posted by kwitter Here are mine. Kaitlyne just turned 13, Cassi is 10, and Lizzy (Queen Elizabeth
icon_queen.gif
) is 3 and ....... HIGH MAINTENANCE.
Left to Right (Kaitlyne, Lizzy & Cassi)

Attachment 18391

Everybody has such adorable children, almost-growed up young'uns, plants cars, and everything! These pictures are great!
LOL.. Kelly about your Elizabeth. She is gorgeous! Look at those baby blues!

and uh, well, speaking only personally, all Eliz(s)abeth's can be somewhat, *cough* high maintenance...emotionally, that is!...In a Good Way, of course!

You'll never be bored with an Elizabeth around, my mom always says!
icon_queen.gif

Originally Posted by ArbonQueen I have to agree,,,luvmylittleboy looks great without makeup!Ann
smile.gif

**Blushing** awwww.....thanks

luvmylittleboy, your son is soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! i wanna pinch those cheeks!!

vanessa, you have a gorgeous family! you look exactly like your mom, too.

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Everybody has such adorable children, almost-growed up young'uns, plants cars, and everything! These pictures are great!
LOL.. Kelly about your Elizabeth. She is gorgeous! Look at those baby blues!

and uh, well, speaking only personally, all Eliz(s)abeth's can be somewhat, *cough* high maintenance...emotionally, that is!...In a Good Way, of course!

You'll never be bored with an Elizabeth around, my mom always says!
icon_queen.gif

You are so funny! And it is very true, never a boring/dull moment.
Yea I don't know if the name did it to her, or if we just happen to pick the right name (not knowing her personality would resemble it). Like if she needs/wants something - she wants it NOW....no patience yet. And she is definitely got the drama part down....I mean VERY DRAMATIC. I feel she gets this from me and I think her sisters and ummmmm her dad sometimes. Oh and she's the silliest nut I could ever know.....she can keep us laughing!

All hale Queen Lizzy, the Drama Queen! She's actually a REALLY good child, just has....ummmmmm "royalty" issues?
help.gif
(just kidding).

Latest posts

Back