Post Pics of your Kids!(if you got any)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post Pics of your Kids!

(or if you don't have any, post pics of your nieces and nephews)

(or if you don't have any, post pics of your house plants)

(or if you don't have any, post pics of your household dust)

First one is my oldest son(with his g/f). He is 17 and will be attending San Diego State University in the Fall. He plays on his high school varsity baseball team and also wants to be in the FBI

Second one is Cameron; 4 years old.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Post Pics of your Kids!
(or if you don't have any, post pics of your nieces and nephews)(or if you don't have any, post pics of your house plants)

(or if you don't have any, post pics of your household dust)

First one is my oldest son(with his g/f). He is 17 and will be attending San Diego State University in the Fall. He plays on his high school varsity baseball team and also wants to be in the FBI

Second one is Cameron; 4 years old.

oooh older son looks just like you did in your "early days" pictures!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cutie Patootie!
icon_cool.gif

GORGEOUS kids, tony and kim!

tony, can i PLEASE date your son? he is fiiiiiiine
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL. hehehe good thing you're laughing because after i posted that, i thought you'd get mad at me
icon_neutral.gif

Here's a pic of my cousin Sarah (2.5 years old) who i'm really close to. I mind her one evening a week & love it. Its not a great pic though coz i took it on my camera phone

Hm, the only thing I have out of Tony's list is household dust! Don't imagine you all want to see that although we have plenty
wink.gif

(Although I am going on a major cleaning spree in this apartment over Spring Break! Things are getting yucky around here and my husband already cooks and washes dishes, I'd hate to ask him to do more!)

my digi cam just can't make good pics of my dust
icon_sad.gif
But I do have a pic of the ONE and ONLY plant I have in my apartment!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And it's still alive!!!!!!!!

nice!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny

my digi cam just can't make good pics of my dust
icon_sad.gif
But I do have a pic of the ONE and ONLY plant I have in my apartment!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And it's still alive!!!!!!!!

Great pics guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My dust is camera shy - & you've all seen my pets... so here's just some random pics I have on my comp... first is me, my mom & grandpa on Xmas Eve ..GROUP HUG! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Then there's my mom , next is a pic just for Tracey!
tongue.gif
Pugs! LOL Next is Roxy, my friends new lab puppy (so cute!) Then there's "Chef" LOL He was the mascot at my bf's shop until his friend adopted him lol Next is bf's truck... that better get steps on it soon so i don't have to kill myself getting in!
tongue.gif
Next is my best friend Tracy (& her sister) on her wedding day - and lastly... my brother Jon, my mom & my friend Maria (who's my bro's ex) a few xmas's ago ... (but all still look the same lol)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Angel, you never mentioned you have a brother!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
How old is he? He is actually kind of cute.Tell me more!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny Angel, you never mentioned you have a brother!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
How old is he? He is actually kind of cute.Tell me more!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He turned 21 in December
icon_wink.gif
I have other pics of him somewhere on my computer lol - He's about 6'... shaves his head
icon_rolleyes.gif
, sarcastic like me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOLBut he was always my little peon when we were growing up lol
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) That's what I'm talkin' about!

Don't encourage him! LOL Please, I already have the 66" HUGE Monster truck tires in my back yard (3 now - he mounted 1 & its at the shop) and he's coming along pretty well building the "real" monster truck - I'll show you guys pix when it starts to look more like a truck & not just metal tubes welded together! LOL) He still has no idea what he is going to name it when its done... I said just do "TNT" (like the shop name... which was originally going to have his brother working with him... so it was their last names... T n' T) but his brother decided not to - but its still TNT
wink.gif
He wants to come up with something that "shows its from NY" LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
We'll see
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 He turned 21 in December
icon_wink.gif
I have other pics of him somewhere on my computer lol - He's about 6'... shaves his head
icon_rolleyes.gif
, sarcastic like me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOLBut he was always my little peon when we were growing up lol
icon_twisted.gif

ooh, he is too young for me! But that doesn't mean I woudn't like seeing more pictures of him!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shaved head looks good on him though. I like shaved heads, especially when you are Vin Diesel!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I am a sucker for long hair too.. My bf used to have long hair when we were just friends and teens. (15). We always liked each other but never hooked up, and then I moved away. 7 years later when I saw him again, he had shaved his head!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
But now that we are dating, and I am constantly talking about his long hair, he grew it back! just for me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's pretty long now! *dream away* I hope he let's me do protein treatments and deep conditioners on it one day!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I feels sorry for him already!

i love the pictures, everyone!

wongy, SUCH adorable kids!

laura, GORGEOUS little girl!

destiny, love the plant!
icon_razz.gif

nyangel, very cute pics! i love the truck! i'm glad i found some boyfriends in this thread (tony's son and your brother
wink.gif
)

i'm a little lost, though. are tony and reija married?

Latest posts

Back