Post the handbags you're lemming!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charms23 That Marc Jacobs one looks nice...how big is it? it's not huge, but it's not small. i don't know the exact measurements off hand though. the MJ bags are kind of heavy though. because of the leather and stuff.

Yup. Both from the Epi line.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz the MJ bags are kind of heavy though. because of the leather and stuff. I have to agree. I found that the hardware adds a lot to the weight of the bag which can make it uncomfortable if you tend to carry a lot. I ended up selling my hobo 6 months after I bought it.

Hey Liz, I saw a lady on the plane today who had the Fendi bag...it's soooooo cute. It made me want it, but I have alot of dark brown bags already, but hey...I could always use another bag
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Hey Liz, I saw a lady on the plane today who had the Fendi bag...it's soooooo cute. It made me want it, but I have alot of dark brown bags already, but hey...I could always use another bag
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What if you get it in a different color? Then it "technically" won't be another dark brown bag! lol
smile.gif
(If they come in other colors... I dunno) lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Hey Liz, I saw a lady on the plane today who had the Fendi bag...it's soooooo cute. It made me want it, but I have alot of dark brown bags already, but hey...I could always use another bag
icon_cheesygrin.gif
they come in different colors. you just have to track one down. lol. i think they come in black, dark brown, bone *light brown/tan), cream with green handles, cream with red handles, the fendi monogram print stuff, fendi print mixed with leather, gold python, another python color, one with sequins, and a few other ones.

I was trying to check out the Fendi site, but I guess they're working on it. Cuz now I GOTTA see what colors that comes in. I shoulda got one while I was in NY, but I'll be going back soon, so when I do I need to know which one I want and how much it's gonna run me(or should I say my man
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Uh-oh...I think I might be getting a few of the Fendis...I haven't looked at Fendi bags in a long time cuz they kind of fell off for a minute. But I might have to start looking at them again. I'll have to wait to get the python ones in NY cuz it's illegal to sell in CA. But there were some other materials and colors that looked hot too...Oh boy, I feel another handbag haul coming soon
icon_rolleyes.gif

you have to track down the pythons. i read there was aREALLY small collection made
icon_eek.gif

I want a LV pochette accessoires for my high school graduation in monogram canvas or monogram cerises.

Here's some of mine, thanks for showing me how to do pics Marisol! There are tons more, but these are just a few of the ones that I like right now
smile.gif

i like that turquoise/teal color. what is it? it looks like coach

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Here's some of mine, thanks for showing me how to do pics Marisol! There are tons more, but these are just a few of the ones that I like right now
smile.gif
My pleasure! You've got great taste in handbags.

Originally Posted by GinceLovely
M40025_large.jpg
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=7></TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=7></TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> I wonder if I can find this anywhere...

Latest posts

Back