Post your bags!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of my collection
biggrin.gif

Nice collections.

I'll just merge this thread with an older post your bags thread, so we'll have all collections in one thread
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CzarownicaGosia Here are some of my collection
biggrin.gif
Love them! Very cute

i don't have any designer bags...
frown.gif

i want to get a lv one when i can afford it though..

Originally Posted by kam_621 i don't have any designer bags...
frown.gif

i want to get a lv one when i can afford it though..

Hej, I don't own any designer bags either
smile.gif
I Love what I have
laughing.gif
glasses.gif

Took these a few months ago so it's grown a little since then.. which is kinda sad. XD First time posting pictures heres hoping it doesnt mess up!
biggrin.gif

All of my "non-designer" ones-

Picture002-vi.jpg

All of my "designer" ones-

Picture004-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by shockn Took these a few months ago so it's grown a little since then.. which is kinda sad. XD First time posting pictures heres hoping it doesnt mess up!
biggrin.gif
WOW! That's A LOT OF BAGS
biggrin.gif

Today, my bag was a Cole Hahn hobo. I just have a generic wallet purchased from a mall kiosk

This is what I'm currently carrying: Victoria's Secret - Tote bag

I'm usually carrying purses from NY&Company though! I love this VS tote, I got it for only $5 bucks during a special my VS was having. I got two of them, the soild pink one, and the blue&pink flag type one.

This is my little bag collection. I went online and found the pics. I seriously have to get a new Digital cam! The LV is in orange and the chanel are in brown and black.

Ok, I was bored so I decided to take some pics of my bags. These are a few select ones. I'm sure there's more stashed in the back of my closet, but that requires having to pull them out and stuffing them back in. As you can see I like my neutral beige's, pinks, and blacks. heh
eusa_whistle.gif

Here's a pic of a few wallets. top left to right: carebear, AE, xoxo, and 2 coach.

DSC01005.jpg

Bags from left to right: Polo sport messenger, Nine west hobo handbag, juicy couture messenger, coach shoulder tote, burberry mini tote, jcrew montauk tote, VS bowling bag, LV shoulder tote, and my AE mini handbag (I never leave home w/o it)
smile.gif

polo.jpg

ninewest.jpg

juicy.jpg

coach.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/angi3220/DSC01001.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/angi3220/DSC00999.jpg

Originally Posted by Liz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I only have a few purses. Some old Coach ones that I don't use any more. And my beloved Louis Vuitton! I don't have actual pics of it though. I got them off of eluxury. My bf got it for me last year on valentine's day
biggrin.gif
I like it your bag..
It is nice
smile.gif

Back