Post Your Beauty Blog Link

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just trying to see if there were any of you who had blogs and would like to share them. I didn't see a thread about 'blogs' so i decided to start one.

I have a blog and currently a member on blogger.com. It's great and for everyone who doesn't know what the heck a blog is, don't worry I was once where you was. But the site I'm a member on is really easy to join! So share your blogs... Mines is Beauty is the NAME, makeup is my GAME.... Go check it out and tell me how you you like it!

Happy blogging!
BeautifullyMADE

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a blog since 2000, but I hardly ever write there anymore. Lol. What can I say I was ahead of the blogging trend.

It's hard to write stuff because you have to censor it for certain people who may read it. I had the 'what? that isn't how it happened!' comments a few times... sigh

Well I had about 10 blogs...........but deleted them all!! I want to really get into the whole blogging thing but I just don't know what to blog about!! I mean everyone is doing celeb blogs and fashion and beauty.

Originally Posted by GlamChick85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I had about 10 blogs...........but deleted them all!! I want to really get into the whole blogging thing but I just don't know what to blog about!! I mean everyone is doing celeb blogs and fashion and beauty. Yeah beauty/fashion blogs are very popular right now. But since i'm not an expert on fashion or anything, i just try mixing things up a bit. However, I feel, that's what I write or share with others. Blogs are meant to be personal online diaries, but you can write about things that you think is imporatnt or just everyday situtaions. People go for what's real and what happening now.
rockwoot.gif

most fashion blogs are actually written by professionals or by people working in the media or fashion industries, like Catwalk Queen or Showawa (just google em for links
smile.gif
)

Personal blogs usually take on the interest of the person writing it, like knitting, or animals or politics or whatever.

If you're not sure what to write about, you could start a photo blog instead. Basically you upload photos of yourself, your friends, your interests or whatever and then talk briefly about them. It's easier to start this way since you don't have to write as much

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif most fashion blogs are actually written by professionals or by people working in the media or fashion industries, like Catwalk Queen or Showawa (just google em for links
smile.gif
)
Personal blogs usually take on the interest of the person writing it, like knitting, or animals or politics or whatever.

If you're not sure what to write about, you could start a photo blog instead. Basically you upload photos of yourself, your friends, your interests or whatever and then talk briefly about them. It's easier to start this way since you don't have to write as much

dito.gif

wow. i just checked my blog. First post in 4 months. haha, I summed it up and all I could think was, wow, this year has totally SUCKED MAJOR ASS.

I find it really difficult to confide my closest feelings to my blog when bad things happen. I usually wait until i can step back and be more casual about stuff.

Sirvinya, do you find that your paper journals have a different 'tone of voice' than your online ones did?

I do - I'm a lot more conversational and colloquial in my online blog

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sirvinya, do you find that your paper journals have a different 'tone of voice' than your online ones did?
I do - I'm a lot more conversational and colloquial in my online blog

Absolutely. I was always aware that people could read my online blog so I was never as honest as I could be. Writing on paper lets me what exactly what I want to without having o worry about who would be offended. Also, I never feel now that I have to write because people are waiting for another entry.

Kristine, I write two blogs with my friends (posted above) and we're based in NYC.  I'm the only one who is in Japan half of the time, but I often go back (I am in a few weeks.)  I'll follow you.

Latest posts

Back