Pouty lips here I come!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got a sample of City Lips!

You're supposed to put it on every night for at least 30 days.

You can wear it during the daytime if you want.

I've been using it for 3 days so far, and can see a slight difference when I'm wearing it.

I'll keep you updated on my progress!

Ooh, I was wondering about this product and if it really works. Keep us posted on your progress!

i have used this lip plumper too and really like it. I use it at night and lip venom and lip injection during the day. my lips are bigger from city lips and they have colors too!

ooh i love lipfusion because it doesnt make your lips like all red but it plumps them so much and it lasts for up to 48 hours!!!! and they have it in pencils and lipgloss colors now too its soooo fantastic try it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I tried the City Lips and it did not work for me either. It was moisturizing though.

Originally Posted by Trisha Yeah LipFusion is like a plumper/conditioner in one and it also nudes my lips a bit! x i got my girlfreinds hooked on it for the just the conditioning factor!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

I've been wanting to try this, but was hesitant because I didn't know if it would actually work or not. Any body have any plumping success with this?

Originally Posted by FairyRave I've been wanting to try this, but was hesitant because I didn't know if it would actually work or not. Any body have any plumping success with this? city lips or lipfusion?

Originally Posted by Trisha I've had plumping sucess with LipFusion, check out my notepad for my Lip Plumper reviews FairyRave! x I did notice a difference when applying in lip fusion and without the burning,
icon_redface.gif
I hate that. Lip Injection and Lip Venum Sting..If you want temp bigger lips I use my lip pump and it really works

I'm wondering about the new lip liners anyone tried them any good?

And should I buy the reg or the colored, my fav lip gloss is Chanel blizzard glossimer so I want something close to this pink but not too pink..

Latest posts

Back