Prayer Request

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I believe in prayer circles ..from any/all religions ..I've seen their work ...and therefore I'm asking this:

I need prayers for my brother ...I just found out last night that he has Stage 4 Lung Cancer that has spread to his brain. He's getting MAJOR chemo therapy and radiation therapy and they (doctors) are hoping if the tumor shrinks, he's got a good chance at things. Kicker is ..he has NO medical insurance.

I haven't seen my brother in 5 years and it was 10 prior to that. I'll be working on getting a flight out to visit him around the end of the month (he lives in Anchorage Alaska and I'm on the East Coast).

Thank you in advance!

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that Kim!

Having no medical insurance is the worst thing when you get sick..

I'll save my prayers for your brother. I also have few families who died because of lung cancer and rare blood cancer.

Kim, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your brother. Take care, and hang in there...

Kim, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your brother and your family. The good man upstairs knows what He is doing. Hang in there and hope we can provide the support you need.

Much love!!

Rosie

So sorry to hear this Kim.

Your brother and you will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. My thoughts and prayers are with you & your brother too. One of my boss's spouse has lung cancer also and is going through chemo too.

Hang in there.

I´m so sorry to hear that, Kim. I hope it works out for you to see him. although I don´t pray I believe that sometimes miracles can happen.

one of my friends in med school told me this: her dad was diagnosed with lung cancer also (I don´t know what stage it was though), he got chemo and seemed to have recovered at first. then not too long later the doctors found metastases in his brain, liver and bones. he had a very low chance of even surviving the strong chemo, let alone even get rid of all the metastases. that was when my friend was 5 years old....now she´s 20 and her dad is in best health. everybody had given up their hopes for him but somehow he made it.

never stop believing in miracles!!!

Kim, you and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I, too, believe in the power of prayer. I have seen it work too! I believe in miracles as well. I hope you make it to Anchorage soon.

Keep us posted, girl.
smile.gif

My thoughts are with you and your brother. I hope you have a really special visit.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MARIAN

Originally Posted by Naturally I believe in prayer circles ..from any/all religions ..I've seen their work ...and therefore I'm asking this:
I need prayers for my brother ...I just found out last night that he has Stage 4 Lung Cancer that has spread to his brain. He's getting MAJOR chemo therapy and radiation therapy and they (doctors) are hoping if the tumor shrinks, he's got a good chance at things. Kicker is ..he has NO medical insurance.

I haven't seen my brother in 5 years and it was 10 prior to that. I'll be working on getting a flight out to visit him around the end of the month (he lives in Anchorage Alaska and I'm on the East Coast).

Thank you in advance!

Originally Posted by Naturally I believe in prayer circles ..from any/all religions ..I've seen their work ...and therefore I'm asking this:

Thank you in advance!

Im so sorry to hear this Kim. You and your brother will be in my prayers!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! Always remember that God has the final say so and not the doctors!

I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family.

(((Kim))) I am very sorry... I hope his system fights back soon and things go back to normal. I'll be praying and I shall also light a candle.

I'm so sorry to hear that Kim. We will pray for him and you and your whole family.

(((((HUGS))))) honey.. Sorry i didnt get a chance to reply to your 2nd mail today. I will do in the morning. Its 11pm here now & i'm hitting my bed

Latest posts

Back