Pre-order new collections from MAC, Stila, other department store brands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can pre-order the new products and collections from MAC, Stila, and about a million other brands at Nordstrom and they will ship out on 7/15 IT looks like they list makeup, skin care and fragrances. http://store.nordstrom.com/category/...mlWoXtzivq7smg

As for me, I'm so totally going on a no-buy. I spent waaaay too much on cosmetics during June.

I just saw the MAC stuff in an ad in July's ALLURE> I am in big trouble! I have a date with my other MAC buddy to go to Nord's on that day! I hope i hate those palettes! knowing me, i wont.. its not fair i tell ya!

i did damage with Belle Azure though..

Oh yeah the packaging is really cute on the new MAC, and I can never really have enough lipstick... but I really just have to restrain myself. No buying cosmetics during July. I think I would rather just wait for the August collection anyway.

i wanted to do this but i want to see the colors in the store.i dont want to waste money on something im not crazy about,cause i hear the mac brush sets are not that great.
icon_sad.gif
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I like the looks of the Stila anniversary set in cool tones. oh yeah,that set looks like it work for everyone.I really want to get the chanel set.the compact not the mini glosses.:
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i wanted to do this but i want to see the colors in the store.i dont want to waste money on something im not crazy about,cause i hear the mac brush sets are not that great.
icon_sad.gif
icon_smile.gif
Thats very true. Per Ashley, my MAC lady, she told me that these are a lesser quality then the ones you buy each. She said no way could they sell them that cheap if they were as good! Makes sense to me. I have had some problems in the past with those "LE" brush sets.. One blush bruse came apart. The handle came right out of the metal housing.. so annoying.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl You can pre-order the new products and collections from MAC, Stila, and about a million other brands at Nordstrom and they will ship out on 7/15 IT looks like they list makeup, skin care and fragrances. http://store.nordstrom.com/category/...mlWoXtzivq7smg
As for me, I'm so totally going on a no-buy. I spent waaaay too much on cosmetics during June.

Thanks for this. I am debating getting something. I need to curtail my spending for a bit. I may wait until the end of the month.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back