PrimeTime Live

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Prime Time Live is on with the special about American Idol and behind the scene stuff and about claims of Paula with a contestant.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Prime Time Live is on with the special about American Idol and behind the scene stuff and about claims of Paula with a contestant. crap csi is on now

It's kinda funny that this is all coming up now. Has anything happened to Corey since he was on AI. Maybe he is bringing this all up to put him into the spotlight again.

Ooh, i'm gonna watch this tonight! I think that guy is really sad, quite frankly. Trying to get some kind of a career going? I DO admit, I remember Paula flirting wtih him but seriously...

Now I'm torn. I forgot that meet the Barkers was on too. I'm going to have to DVR it too!

Hey Tony, how do you like Tivo?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Tivo!

Really!!!!
icon_eek.gif
I'll be talking to the hubby
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You will never watch TV the same way again!

that's stupid.

i want tivo. i want cable too, but the bf won't pay for it. lol

i've used my aunt's tivo it's not that big of a deal actually.

i taped csi in the bedroom and watched primetime in the living room with my momma lol

and we get cable we aren't paying for tivo either f that noise. now if someone wants to pay for it for me sure i will gladly get it but until that day i can live without

Latest posts

Back