pro store?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
at the risk of sounding very very very out of the loop, what exactly is a "pro store," like for MAC? is it only for makeup artists or something like that? also, are the products very different? help ladies, i want the inside info! thanks!

<3 Caitie

Originally Posted by Trisha Anyone can shop there, but they have a larger range of items, some more specifully aimed at MA's, like stuff for theatre MU, more pigments/cream colour bases etc etc in shades that arent for conventional use! x do they have a separate website, or is there a way to locate these stores? thanks so much =)

i just wanted to chime in and say that pro stores have everything mac makes. freestanding stores have everything except for pro products, and mac counters just have the basics along with whatever products are out for the current collections.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i just wanted to chime in and say that pro stores have everything mac makes. freestanding stores have everything except for pro products, and mac counters just have the basics along with whatever products are out for the current collections.
smile.gif
Good breakdown Jasmine! There are only a few Pro stores in the US (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York)... but there are also a good number of freestanding stores as well.
And yea, the Pro site is password protected for pro members only. I have a MAC PPID card, so let me know if you want any info from the site.
smile.gif

Ya, in Ireland we only have a dam counter.. and products arrive 4-6 weeks after they are released in the US
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back