Puffy/swollen eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So over the past week I've been waking up with puffy, swollen eyes. My only thought of why this could be is because there was a recent mold "situation" in my apartment and maybe I'm having an allergic reaction? The mildew and mold has since been treated and removed, but today in particular, I woke up to find my under eye area swollen, with a dry patch in under the inner corner of my right eye. Does anyone have any tried-and-true home remedies for something like this?

TIA!

I have heard that putting some cool chamomille bags can help with the swelling.

I 2nd what both ladies suggested. Also switch the pillowcases out & change your bedsheets just in case. If it still persists, then see a doctor immediately.

Thank you ladies!! My eyes are a bit better, since I'm up in San Francisco.

Man, I should post pictures of the mold from my apartment. It was all in my closet (parts of the walls were BLACK), after the heavy rain. I had to wash EVERYTHING to get rid of the smell. Ugg! Fortunately my apt manager took care of it, but not after insinuating that I had caused the problem. He said it was because "You have too much in your closet" and "I bet you are drying your clothes and bedsheets in here." Oh please!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Thank you ladies!! My eyes are a bit better, since I'm up in San Francisco.
Man, I should post pictures of the mold from my apartment. It was all in my closet (parts of the walls were BLACK), after the heavy rain. I had to wash EVERYTHING to get rid of the smell. Ugg! Fortunately my apt manager took care of it, but not after insinuating that I had caused the problem. He said it was because "You have too much in your closet" and "I bet you are drying your clothes and bedsheets in here." Oh please!

LMAO !!! Yeah stuff dries SOOO much better balled up in a closet!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Rosemary tea is supposed to be good too. Make some good strong tea (steep at least 30 minutes) then chill. Soak gauze squares or cotton pads in cold tea and use as a compress. Aaah!

Latest posts

Back