Q For Allisong

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Californian Hi Alison, I'm hoping you can help me with this q.... wich Christian Dior Hydrating Concealer does NOT smell like roses? Does it look like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW Also, would I take light beige or medium beige in your estimation??? TIA, califoryan Sadly,Both the Hydrating concealer and the AntiFatigue(wand form) smell of roses..The Hydrating being the strongest in scent..I don't particularly care for the scent either but I've learned to ignore it because it's such a great product..I use light beige & you look to be a slightly darker then me so I'm thinking Med.Beige for you but you could also use Rose light(if you only use around eyes)It's pink in the tube but it has a brightening afffect similar to YSL Touche Eclat or Revlon Skin Lights Illuminating wand

Originally Posted by allisong Sadly,Both the Hydrating concealer and the AntiFatigue(wand form) smell of roses..The Hydrating being the strongest in scent..I don't particularly care for the scent either but I've learned to ignore it because it's such a great product..I use light beige & you look to be a slightly darker then me so I'm thinking Med.Beige for you but you could also use Rose light(if you only use around eyes)It's pink in the tube but it has a brightening afffect similar to YSL Touche Eclat or Revlon Skin Lights Illuminating wand Thanks for getting back to me so soon, Allison!I think the smell would bug me too much. Sigh... I'm going for Touche Eclat instead although it doesn't cover as well. Too bad Dior has to stink everything up.

Originally Posted by Californian Thanks for getting back to me so soon, Allison!I think the smell would bug me too much. Sigh... I'm going for Touche Eclat instead although it doesn't cover as well. Too bad Dior has to stink everything up.

Touche Eclat is an excellent choice..Couldn't live without mine

Originally Posted by allisong Touche Eclat is an excellent choice..Couldn't live without mine Can you even use it for blemish cover up.. some reviews say no. What do you think??

Originally Posted by Californian Can you even use it for blemish cover up.. some reviews say no. What do you think?? Depends on the size of the nasty..For little unassuming zits,yes..But for big mamajama golfball sized glass busters..No.. will only highlight it

Originally Posted by allisong Depends on the size of the nasty..For little unassuming zits,yes..But for big mamajama golfball sized glass busters..No.. will only highlight it Aw sick. TMI!!! LOL. Excuse me while I gag. Ty.

jjbanner2.gif

LOL @ Glass Busters!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

OMG

Originally Posted by allisong

Depends on the size of the nasty..For little unassuming zits,yes..But for big mamajama golfball sized glass busters..No.. will only highlight it

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL @ Glass Busters!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

OMG

In hind sight that was a bit much I guess;P

Originally Posted by allisong In hind sight that was a bit much I guess;P Nah, LOL. It was funny.
zm1.gif

Latest posts

Back