Quantcast

QOTD April 7, 2013 - What is your favorite makeup palette that you own?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have two that have been long term faves.. I have a Too Faced eyeshadow pallette which is an absolute go to for "bigger" nights out and a cheap one that I've had for nearly two years, which isn't quite as good but considering it was so cheap that the branding rubbed off within probably about a month, it's been a surprisingly good addition!! Although I am running low, which is worrying cause I've never been able to remember where I got it :(
Love those Bigger nights!

Reaction score
I used to love Christian Dior’s palette but I found that during the day it would fade since I have oily eyelids.
Nowadays, I used SeneGence’s ShadowSense creme-to-powder finish eye shadow tubes as they are water-proof, smudge-proof and budge-proof so I don’t use a palette per se since I have a huge collection of these tubes to mix and match!
They have a multitude of colours and finishes (matte, shimmer and glitter) and they blend like a dream!
Not only that, I use them for eyeliner, highlight, concealer, contouring, blush, brows, mascara, and costume makeup too so there’s a lot of versatility to the fun!

Latest posts