QOTD April 7, 2013 - What is your favorite makeup palette that you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two that have been long term faves.. I have a Too Faced eyeshadow pallette which is an absolute go to for "bigger" nights out and a cheap one that I've had for nearly two years, which isn't quite as good but considering it was so cheap that the branding rubbed off within probably about a month, it's been a surprisingly good addition!! Although I am running low, which is worrying cause I've never been able to remember where I got it :(
Love those Bigger nights!

I used to love Christian Dior’s palette but I found that during the day it would fade since I have oily eyelids.
Nowadays, I used SeneGence’s ShadowSense creme-to-powder finish eye shadow tubes as they are water-proof, smudge-proof and budge-proof so I don’t use a palette per se since I have a huge collection of these tubes to mix and match!
They have a multitude of colours and finishes (matte, shimmer and glitter) and they blend like a dream!
Not only that, I use them for eyeliner, highlight, concealer, contouring, blush, brows, mascara, and costume makeup too so there’s a lot of versatility to the fun!

Nowadays, I used SeneGence’s ShadowSense creme-to-powder finish eye shadow tubes as they are water-proof, smudge-proof and budge-proof so I don’t use a palette per se since I have a huge collection of these tubes to mix and match!

For the past two years Ive been using Smashbox Covershot eyeshadow palette with all mattes cause its small everyday palette which includes colours I like to use the most - pink, light pink, brown, black, peach(all of them are matte); and its perfect travel palette as well which made it my fav for a very long time.

For the past two years Ive been using Smashbox Covershot eyeshadow palette with all mattes cause its small everyday palette which includes colours I like to use the most - pink, light pink, brown, black, peach(all of them are matte); and its perfect travel palette as well which made it my fav for a very long time.
vidmate app download insta save
i would like to know other people's reviews on it.

Colorescience powder corrector palette.

This is a great palette for people with rosacea, or other skin concerns including under eye circles. It is meant to be used alone. However, instead of using a setting powder, I use this corrector powder palette to set the make-up in areas that need it such as acne spots.

IMG_5611.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back