Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a spoiler for the latest MizzFit box shipping soon. Anyone sub to this still?

IMG_4732.PNG

I resubbed because I wanted the mini flat iron for travel, plus I just love Bianca as a human so I try to support her when I can.  Sephora has a cute amika mini hair dryer that matches it, so I put that on my xmas list. 

Can't wait to see what else is in the box @@lauradiniwilk! I would love to sub to this box but I'm clueless with flat irons lol I've been eyeing on the mini Amika dryer too but haven't got it yet. I've also been looking at the Buttercup dryer by Drybar.

Bianca said on FB that this one actually hasn't sold out; today is the last day if you want to get it (unless it goes on best of quarterly); it ships this week.

The #MIZ15 hashtag on IG has lots of cute stuff for the next box...theme is summer revival / hawaii; ships in May

- Possibly a floral phone/card holder from empire signature (not sure if it would be a code to accommodate different phones or if it's actually included??) and three people will win a phone case by @kaselitt

- suuuuuuuper cute pink striped knee socks from @chrissyskneesocks

- a tangle buster paddle brush by @karecobrushes (can't get enough of these; my girls' have difficult hair)

- @2tomsworld "stink free" laundry detergent designed for sweaty gym clothes

- Sun therapy pro sport sunscreen (it was a little unclear in the description if this is actually included)

- Possibly a coupon from @wetswimwear

- floral pedicure toe separator thingies by @dipintopretty

- Possibly some kind of coconut water

- @cbdforlife lemongrass rub for aches/pains and relaxation (YUM - I LOVE lemongrass)

Does anyone besides me get this box?  I skipped a few months but I resubbed because #miz13 had that amika mini straightener.  Taking a little break made me appreciate it more.  The last few have been full of skincare and beauty and less fitnessy which is also nice.

Latest posts

Back