Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concerning the Lucy product. Everyone is getting something from them:

Lucy Activewear is the bomb for being our Golden Ticket and for providing a little something extra inside every subscriber's box.

And that is perfect for me because I love Lucy. I like it more than lululemon anyway. 

Did anyone catch a TV clip featuring subscription boxes that was linked to her social media? I cannot find it anywhere and I just saw it yesterday. The box had the socks/mascara/scrub/one month membership to booya/a packet of the supercandy, and fitbook. I didn't see any lucy items or "new" items.

I feel like I'm going crazy!!!

Okay, I need to see the math to guess what the Lucy item might be...

fitbook: $24.95

Christen Michel Glow: $25.50

eyeko sport: $24.00

boota fitness: $9.99

mizzfit for pointe studio socks: $20.00

snap infusion supercandy: $23.88 or $1.99, depending on what we are acutally getting. 

So the known spoilers are $128.32 or $106.43, depending on the size of the supercandy. 

The only accessory that would get us to the $200 mark is the Lucy gym bag, and it sounds like we are getting a gym clutch in the next box, so that would be kind of odd.  I can't imagine that they would send a fitted item since we have never given sizing. That would mean there would HAVE to be a Lucy giftcard worth at least $75 for her statement about the box being worth $200 to be true, right?

about a month ago she had a post stating: Don't miss out on my next @quarterly box! #MIZ05 was too good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The next one (#MIZ06) comes out in January for your New Year's Resolutions.

Then a lady asked: Oh, How much are they and where can I purchase?

Bianca's response: $50 with around $200 of value so u get a lot for your money and you can sign up at www.quarterly.co, just look for my name as a curator -- Bianca Jade

ugh, I wish I could copy and past into here.....

anyway, I'm super obsessing over this box...I just want to know what else is in there!!!

Okay, I need to see the math to guess what the Lucy item might be...

fitbook: $24.95

Christen Michel Glow: $25.50

eyeko sport: $24.00

boota fitness: $9.99

mizzfit for pointe studio socks: $20.00

snap infusion supercandy: $23.88 or $1.99, depending on what we are acutally getting. 

So the known spoilers are $128.32 or $106.43, depending on the size of the supercandy. 

The only accessory that would get us to the $200 mark is the Lucy gym bag, and it sounds like we are getting a gym clutch in the next box, so that would be kind of odd.  I can't imagine that they would send a fitted item since we have never given sizing. That would mean there would HAVE to be a Lucy giftcard worth at least $75 for her statement about the box being worth $200 to be true, right?
I wonder if it's maybe an accessory and a gift card from Lucy. A yoga towel or headband or something and a gift card. 

I can't wait either! I am thinking that there will be one or two other unknown items besides the Lucy item. I wonder if she will provide more spoilers.

I can't wait either! I am thinking that there will be one or two other unknown items besides the Lucy item. I wonder if she will provide more spoilers.
Exactly my thoughts! There are maybe 2 more mysterious items :) LOVE this box! Super excited about Fitbook, it might help me keep accountable. I always fail after 1-2 weeks of exercises, maybe this time I will be able stick to it for 3 months!

I was at Target today and saw a book called Clean Slate: A CookBook and Guide. It was about detoxing. It seems to fit with her theme and has a copyright of 12/14. Coincidence or will it be in the box?

Are we supposed to get charged today?  Any updates?

I am very much looking forward to this box!

I just cancelled it. There is too much going on at Quarterly right now (horrible nina box, updated policies, MSA canceling her box). Bianca hyped this box up a lot for about a week and then it was radio silence......

I was charged for my box sometime before 1 PM, EST. So, we'll see what else is in the box when it arrives in a few days. Hopefully a few other things other than the spoilers given.  I was thinking of cancelling if I wasn't charged today since we were supposed to be charged on the 23rd. I'd been wanting a box from Bianca since the first one and never got them. Hopefully this one lives up to the others, especially now that they changed their return policy. 

Mine should be here no later than Friday. Thursday if I'm super lucky. But I do work from home both days so I'll post spoilers if I'm first. 

ETA it weighs 3 lbs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back