Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics of my bag - I knew from reading other comments that reversing it would cause issues so I tried to be careful and it still caused weird...bubbles?  wrinkles?  in the bag.  But I know I'd never reach for it if I kept it on the cognac side but would bring it to work daily if it was on the black.  I love the cognac as an accent; it is very me.

Sorry these are sideways, no time to fix!

NG1.jpgNG3.jpgNG2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard anything about the Summer Box?  It's due out this month isn't it?  I thought they usually had spoilers out by now?

I haven't heard anything but when I log into my account it still says one is shipping in June.  Quarterly seems to have revamped their page and you can no longer sort the curators by ship date to get a better sense of how far off schedule they are.  Interesting that they now just push biohack, culinary, fiction, and maker boxes on the site.  Not sure where nina (and Bianca jade for that matter) fit in to their business model.  I basically just subscribe with the knowledge that I'm getting a box 2-3 random times per year, and that's fine by me.  It's so hit and miss that I don't really want it more often than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled it and I don't know if I should resub....I'm still using my Karl Lagerfeld bag daily so this sub has kinda redeemed itself in my eyes.

Is this box still available? Unsubbed some time ago, but was curious. A check of the Quarterly site offers little in the way of a fashion subscription box or information about what may or may not have happened with Nina

Back