Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Nina Garcia box has just sold out!

I'm so glad I got one! 

I got one last week! my home pc does not work with their website, so after my class last week I went to computer lab specifically to order one! woohoo!

I didn't get this box, but I'm really excited to see what everyone will receive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love Nina, and I'm sure her box is full of awesome products!

Just an FYI to anyone getting this box; make sure to add [email protected] to your contacts/safe senders list otherwise your tracking information might go to spam. (It did for me for another Quarterly box I ordered.) They don't give you any tracking info on the website so the email is it.

Charged! So full of wonder and curiosity. The suspense is killing me. Why do I have to be so addicted to these subscriptions!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by fairytale113 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Charged !! And it says it's shipping in two days on the account page :)
Yay! I got charged too. 
smile.gif

Anybody know anything about Olga Kay? It says she does beauty and fashion reviews. And she has a box too.

My account has been charged as well. Last time I got a quarterly box it shipped Friday from CA and I got it via USPS on Wednesday in VA. Super excited. Have no idea what's in it, but I'm hoping for some awesome fashion accessories. I keep hoping for a clutch in one of my subscription boxes, maybe this will be the one.

I'm so excited!! I have high expectations for this sub!! Nina better bring it! Haha!

My account has been charged as well. Last time I got a quarterly box it shipped Friday from CA and I got it via USPS on Wednesday in VA. Super excited. Have no idea what's in it, but I'm hoping for some awesome fashion accessories. I keep hoping for a clutch in one of my subscription boxes, maybe this will be the one.
Oh, a clutch would be awesome!! There was already a semi spoiler about a necklace, but there were no details given.

Quote: Originally Posted by stasi7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, a clutch would be awesome!! There was already a semi spoiler about a necklace, but there were no details given.
Well, I can't wait! I'm going dark on this thread until I get it though. I want to be as spoiler-free as possible! 
smile.gif

Well, I can't wait! I'm going dark on this thread until I get it though. I want to be as spoiler-free as possible!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm going to attempt to be spoiler free, too. It's going to be hard!

I'm so excited for this! Not sure if I was charged yet since I used my debit card and it usually has a slight delay before the charges post to my account. I'm also planning to go spoiler free.

Have these boxes shipped ? Did anyone get a tracking number and when is the expected date of delivery?

Back