Question about Empty E/S palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
I can't believe I do not own an empty eyeshadow palette yet so I could pop my MAC pans out and stick them in. (not to mention turn in my plasties and get lipstick!!!) I saw a 15 pan one on ebay for 9.99, but I dunno, I don't want to spend a lot. Does anyone know where I can get a good one real cheap? Thanks guys!!!!

I think they retail for $12.50 so 9.99 is quite good Scarlette.. Well considering the palette i was bidding on was bought for $19 (why would someone spend $19 on it when you can buy in stores for 12.50???)

Anyway, if you want the free lippies you gotta hand back the empties so you could buy the MAC palette or as Trisha suggested, the AOL tins. I've heard they're used quite a bit too
biggrin.gif

I think the 15-pans run for $12.50 so that's a good deal unless you get hijacked on the s/h fee.

Like Trisha said, AOL tins are good, but you can also use a baby-wipe container & place magnet strips (available @ a craft store) to make your own palette.

Ohhh.. thanks again for the responses! I think I am gonna go for the ebay ones since I wanted something professional looking just in case I have to do a make-over or somethin. 9.99 it is! I will probably get two of them for e/s. I don't need a lip one since I like to take tubes with me, I like the tubes, I dunno!

Latest posts

Back