Question for all SA's at Make Up Counters!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you have to wear the brand you're working for while at work?

for example, trisha, you work in stila, but do you wear mac shadows to work or do you HAVE to use stila products? just curious! what would happen if somebody admired your makeup and you said you bought it from another counter?

I have to admit, when I worked at Clinique I would wear Lancome Mascara and MAC lipliner in Chestnut. But if a customer asked what I was wearing I give them the color in Clinique that was similar.
smile.gif

i know! i totally understand! wouldn't it be cool if you could use EVERYTHING from one MU line?! i'd love that!

Originally Posted by Jennifer just what i thought. so all you SAs are damn liars! (just kidding!)
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
Yes, but only when I wear those items. LOL

I worked with about 17 different lines, and I wore their makeup. The only time that I didn't we when Borghese pulled all of their darker foundations, so there wasn't one. So if another black person asked me what I had on, I would tell them the makeup colors that was Borghese but I would tell them the truth...that I didn't have on their foundation.

My thought is, they are paying you to represent the company, so I did.

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts

Back