Question Of The Day ~ August 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I had half of a peach and a glass of water.

Originally Posted by MysticWolf What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I had half of a peach and a glass of water. 2 cups of Coffee

Wow WOlf, nice heathly! I had a bowl of Trader Joe's Vanilla Granola cereal with organic nonfat milk

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I had half of a peach and a glass of water.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow WOlf, nice heathly!
Yeah, well... I'm on a serious weight-loss mission. Now if only I'd started back in January I could have gone to the beach this summer...
rolleyes.gif

A cup of coffee and a slice of cold leftover pizza, what can I say? I had a really busy day and of course I was running late so it was a grab and go kinda breakfast, I like cold pizza though, go figure
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 A cup of coffee and a slice of cold leftover pizza, what can I say? I had a really busy day and of course I was running late so it was a grab and go kinda breakfast, I like cold pizza though, go figure
icon_rolleyes.gif
No breakfast. I don't like it. But I like your "Questions of the Day." You are fun.Tx

129banner4.jpg

Let's see, what did I have for breakfast this morning... You may not believe this but I actually can't remember. Hi Harleymom10860, I love cold pizza, too! I like it better the next day than when we first get it. That is my favorite breakfast! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Anita

Cup of coffee with 2% milk (used to only drink non-fat milk) and full fat plain yoghurt. I've added more fat in my diet recently and have been able to lose a couple of pounds because the fat seems to keep me fuller longer and I need smalled portions to make me satisfied.

Latest posts

Back