Question Of The Day ~ September 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was the last movie you watched? (Either in the theater, on tv, a rental, whatever....) The last movie I watched was Save The Last Dance and it was on tv.

The last one i watched was Cheaper by the dozen. The one before that was a weird film called Dead End.

I went to the movies and watched Paparazzi last night with my SO. I'm so glad I decided not to be a celebrity!

How did you like that movie? It looks interesting. I haven't been to the movies in years (I have no attention span, I lose interest so quickly) Let me know if I should save my $8. Originally Posted by shoediva I went to the movies and watched Paparazzi last night with my SO. I'm so glad I decided not to be a celebrity!

It was actually better than what I expected. It gives you a side of the story that us "normal non-famous" people never get to see. My SO and I concluded that that we made the right decision not to be famous!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer How did you like that movie? It looks interesting. I haven't been to the movies in years (I have no attention span, I lose interest so quickly) Let me know if I should save my $8.

Originally Posted by donnamakeup mmmmm soo long ago i cant remember how bad
think i saw jonny english on sky

I went and saw Garden State by myself last weekend. Me and all the teens as well as some older folks enjoyed it's eccentricity, fantacy and themes packed with verisimilitude.Like my 6-syllable word?

women.gif

u showoff

LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

I went and saw Garden State by myself last weekend. Me and all the teens as well as some older folks enjoyed it's eccentricity, fantacy and themes packed with verisimilitude.Like my 6-syllable word?

women.gif

Let's see...hubby and I just got a surround sound system, so we've been watching lots of movies lately! The last ones we watched were "Signs" and "X-Men 2," here at home. We bought a bunch of DVDs last week at Blockbuster - on sale! We got: X2: X-Men 2 The Matrix: Revolutions (finally completed the set of 3!) League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Legally Blonde 2 The Importance of Being Earnest Love Actually We had difficulty deciding on these, and in the midst we put back: Catch Me If You Can (Now I wish we'd bought it - I love it!) Secret Window (Haven't yet seen this, so not sure if we want to own it) Last time we went to the theatre...hmm. I can't remember the order, but we saw "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks, and "The Village," by M. Night Shyamalan. We love movies!!!

Latest posts

Back