Question Of The Day ~ September 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Autumn will officially be here in 2 weeks. Are you looking forward to the change of seasons, or do you want it to stay summer forever? I can't wait! The crispness on the wind, the spicey scent in the air, the changing leaves, homemade pumpkin pie, the annual Pumpkin Festival at a local farm.... I love Autumn!

Ooh, I can't wait until autumn! Not like we really get seasons here in Los Angeles, but the air does get that certain crispness that I love. And hoping for rain!

Looking forward to the sun setting earlier so we can go streaking at an earlier time.

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

Autumn will officially be here in 2 weeks. Are you looking forward to the change of seasons, or do you want it to stay summer forever? I can't wait! The crispness on the wind, the spicey scent in the air, the changing leaves, homemade pumpkin pie, the annual Pumpkin Festival at a local farm.... I love Autumn!

I am soo looking forward to Autumn, although I really dont like the cold. Autumn in New York is spectacular. The colors are amazing. I enjoy driving around and admiring it all. My daughter and I usually count how many colors we see.

Um, sorry. I'm too cold in the winter/autumn months. I can't get warm and it gives me a stiff neck. My fingers feel frozen and I daydream about hot showers all day! My teeth chatter too.

LOL ... it's the truth!

My husband gets tired of it because I lay on him for warmth. Hahahah. I said it was in our marriage vows ... "to love, honor, and keep warm."

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Autumn will officially be here in 2 weeks. Are you looking forward to the change of seasons, or do you want it to stay summer forever?
I can't wait! The crispness on the wind, the spicey scent in the air, the changing leaves, homemade pumpkin pie, the annual Pumpkin Festival at a local farm.... I love Autumn!

I love Autumn..If it could be Autumn year round,I'd be a happy girl..Summer is too hot,Winter is too cold and Spring just means Summer is close at hand..The cool,sweater weather,the smell of fireplaces,the beautiful leaves..I'll miss this when I move back to California
frown.gif

I like the change in the season. I especially like to look forward to different events coming up with Fall like Thanksgiving and pumpkin festivals etc. Here in California you don't really get the season changes but in Finland where I'm from the change in the season was huge, almost too much.

I miss Autumn terribly. Living in Florida, we have no sense of Autumn or Winter, no turning leaves, coats, pumpkin festivals and it's always balmy when the kids go Trick or Treating.
icon_cry.gif

i like fall until the day after halloween. then it just seems like a depressing strech of time until it gets warm again. the winters in indiana are so flat and grey, and seriously depressing. its freezing by mid october, and sometimes it doesnt fully warm up until june. then again, halloween is my favorite holiday. then theres my b day, BFs b day, and a morrissey concert to look forward to this fall.

Latest posts

Back