question????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is there anything that i can buy to regrow my eyebrow hair? any help would be appreciated. thank you koren-elizabeth

Oh sheesh.. have you tried hair vitamins? They make vitamins specifically for hair and nails that you can find at any drug or health store. Meanwhile, you might want to check out Chanel's soft and subtle eyebrow color.

You can see how it works on their web site in this online video.

Best of luck!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=723 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=195><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=195 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=195>
MAEMU060LG.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=195><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=195 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=30 height=50><SPACER type="block" width="30" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=365><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=365 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=23><!--
header.gif
-->
MAEMU060LG_US_T_MP.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=365 bgColor=#000000 height=1>
whsp.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=23><!--
sub_header.gif
-->
MAEMU060SM_US_T_MP.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=12>
whsp.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pencil and brush to define and emphasize eyebrows.

Eyebrows are emphasized subtly as shades blend easily into natural brow colour. Long-wearing formula is easy to apply with convenient spiral brush.

High-quality pigments assure even, long-lasting results. Formula contains Vitamin E to protect against free radicals. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.

Stroke on the pencil in a soft, broken line and smooth again with the brush. For a younger look, brush the brows upward.

By Chanel

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry, i cant help you. Ive never heard of such a thing. My advice would be go buy an eyebrow pencil for now while they're growing back

Originally Posted by keg265 is there anything that i can buy to regrow my eyebrow hair?any help would be appreciated.

thank you

koren-elizabeth

I read that it takes 8 weeks to grow the hair back fyi.
mousebandit.jpg

Originally Posted by keg265 is there anything that i can buy to regrow my eyebrow hair? any help would be appreciated. thank you koren-elizabeth I found this info for you about eyebrows too: <TABLE class=textNormal cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Overplucked Eyebrows</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Encourage brow-hair growth by massaging the brows every evening with vitamin E oil, or petroleum jelly (Marilyn Monroe's secret). Visually enhance sparse brows with this pro tip from Cover Girl Makeup Pro B. J. Gillian: Brush eyebrows straight up to clearly see where they need filling in. Then, take a soft brow pencil one shade darker than your haircolor and apply in soft, hairlike strokes to create the illusion of fullness. Finish by brushing brows into the correct shape and setting with a clear mascara or brow gel.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by keg265 is there anything that i can buy to regrow my eyebrow hair?any help would be appreciated.

thank you

koren-elizabeth

Good Point. OMG LOL zits in your eyebrows. Sheesh... life is tough enough already. Maybe save the vaseline for chapped lips!! <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>acne brows</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts

Back