Quick Tip of the Day: How to have shiny hair!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After you wash and condition your hair, rinse it in cold water for about 20 seconds. This will seal in the conditioner and give your hair a luxurious shine! (PS, i always do it & it DOES make your hair shinier, i usually rinse for a minute though!)

So so so true, but the water don't have to br freezing guys, just kinda cool, and Laura is right it seals the conditioner in but it also helps your cuticle of your hair lay down, so therfore less frizz. Oh and btw I do it also :0)

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 So so so true, but the water don't have to br freezing guys, just kinda cool, and Laura is right it seals the conditioner in but it also helps your cuticle of your hair lay down, so therfore less frizz. Oh and btw I do it also :0) YAY, so im not on my own!! Thanks for backing me up smartstyle437!!! : )

I also find that this works well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso412 How cold does the water have to be? I tried doing that this morning but the water wasn't as cold as it could get. I dont think it really matters Calypso.. just any temp but as long as its cold. Leave us know how it goes!

Originally Posted by Calypso412 I've been rinsin' my hair for cold water for almost 3 weeks now and I LOVE it!! I can't stop playing with it if it is down (so soft and smooth!!). I told a whole bunch of my friends this because they notice a real difference in it! Thanks a bunch you guyz! Thats great news Calypso412!! Glad to be of help.. Gonna think of more tips to add to this thread now 2! If anybody has any tips, SHARE THEM!!

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Tiffany, I did try and its not that bad!! LOL Welcome to MUT! Nothing ventured nothing gained? Hail the brave ShoeDiva! Did you scream?

202banner8.jpg

Now I'm thinking of getting a hand-held shower nozzle. There's no WAY I'm going to soak my 'bod in cold water!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso412 I've been rinsin' my hair for cold water for almost 3 weeks now and I LOVE it!! I can't stop playing with it if it is down (so soft and smooth!!). I told a whole bunch of my friends this because they notice a real difference in it! Thanks a bunch you guyz!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Now I'm thinking of getting a hand-held shower nozzle. There's no WAY I'm going to soak my 'bod in cold water!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL> that makes two of us.I have not been impressed with the cold water tx anyway. I find the shine in a bottle.

Welcome Tiffany!! Why don't you introduce yourself in the General chit chat forum Hope MakeupTalk can give ya it all!

Originally Posted by xox_tiffany_xox

lol I'm with you shoediva!!

Originally Posted by shoediva No I didnt scream. I'm a pro at holding in a good scream!!! LMAO!!!! LaLaLaLA
icon_cheesygrin.gif
HAHHhAhah. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Now I'm thinking of getting a hand-held shower nozzle. There's no WAY I'm going to soak my 'bod in cold water!!
icon_eek.gif
Well i use the one in my bath when i get out of the shower.. There's no way i could have a COLD shower.. EEEKKKK, i'm shivering just thinking of it now!

Latest posts

Back