Quiz: How do U ExPreSs Yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you express yourself?

Take this fun quiz and see if it fits your style and personality.

123quiz3.gif
-----> QUIZ <-----
123quiz1.gif

This quiz goes over the choices that you make that help

define who you are. The ways that you interact with your children, friends, career, and lifestyle help make you YOU. This quiz examines how your choices in dealing with the above are a unique expression of your SELF.

123quiz2.gif

Since this quiz is sponsored by L'Oreal, it asks for your zip code and birthdate. You do not have to enter your email though. Simply enter the minimal info and press "next" to get your results.

If you like, post your results!

You're the one with the edgy look. The distinctive point of view. The daring to say (or do) what feels right... not what's comfortable. The worlds of fashion and music inspire you to create looks that are bold, sexy, fearless. You don't set out to steal the spotlight, but it's a natural outcome of what you do.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 You're the one with the edgy look. The distinctive point of view. The daring to say (or do) what feels right... not what's comfortable. The worlds of fashion and music inspire you to create looks that are bold, sexy, fearless. You don't set out to steal the spotlight, but it's a natural outcome of what you do.
That seems right on for you, no?

I'm the Confident Beauty! "You've always strived to put yourself together impeccably. You take a classic approach to making choices, whether it's your home, the kind of car you drive, or the choice of gift for a loved one. This well-thought out approach to everything gives you the vitality and youthful energy many wish to possess."

t.gif

t.gif

I'm Creative, Sophisticated, and Independent. " Never one to follow the herd, you take every opportunity to express yourself, whether it's what you eat, wear, or do in your spare time. And you do it with a sense of style and sophistication: an interesting twist on an old recipe, an added splash of colour on an outfit, or unique decorating technique you picked up. Your reinterpretation of what is beautiful is the key to your independent sense of expression. "

Im relaxd, natural and healthy. You like to keep things clean, simple, healthy. Casual comfort is key, whether it's in your environment or spending time with friends. Although you may not be Zen in every aspect of your life, you definitely believe in balance and harmony with nature. (At least when you have the time!) Whether at work or at play, your motto could be to derive energy by remembering to relax and de-stress.

t.gif

Sounds somewhat like me... though I remember to de-stress... I am the most stressed person I know, even when I have no reason to be stressed.

Latest posts

Back