Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received a shipping notice either. I also ordered the mother's day box, and haven't received a shipping notification for it either.

I just got a shipping notice a few minutes ago!  USPS says it was actually handed off to the postal service yesterday, and it has already left the NJ sorting facility and is expected to be here on Tuesday.  I really hope this is accurate.  Tuesday is likely to suck (because Tuesdays always suck due to the way my workload is distributed throughout the week), so this will be a fantastic thing to look forward to. 

I just got a shipping notice as well. Expected delivery Tuesday. My goal this month is to remain spoiler free on my subs, fingers crossed for will power :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm, I feel so unloved.  I put in that sub right when they announced it too...

I didn't order anything besides the mystery box. Haven't checked my email in a few hours.

and that's what I get for replying on my phone... I got a shipping notice now too saying it will be here Tuesday.

also the email was about 2 hrs ago so it's you may getting one soon @@biancardi

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shipping notice as well, just a few hours ago, expected delivery is Tuesday.  I also ordered the mini mystery bag. 

No shipping notice on my Mother's Day bag yet. 

On another note, I bought my new hubby Blackhawks playoff tickets for his birthday, and we went to the game today.  It was AWESOME, Hawks won 4-1. 

No shipping notice for me either. I have the large May, the Mother's Day and a order I placed that just says fulfilled for a few days now. Close to 30 polishes and still trying to make room for them. I think the helmers are too wide for the space I have so I am thinking of the melmers which I have to see if they would on the desk. Or as I suggested to the mister, I could always have a corner of his man cave ( aka cat cave) lol he didn't appreciate that neither did the cats since they share the room.

My mini mystery bag will be here Tuesday, too! I still haven't had notice about the Mother's Day bag. I imagine those will be going out really soon, though.

No shipping notice for me either. I have the large May, the Mother's Day and a order I placed that just says fulfilled for a few days now. Close to 30 polishes and still trying to make room for them. I think the helmers are too wide for the space I have so I am thinking of the melmers which I have to see if they would on the desk. Or as I suggested to the mister, I could always have a corner of his man cave ( aka cat cave) lol he didn't appreciate that neither did the cats since they share the room.
I love my Melmers except since I filled them I have a few drawers that sag and actually had one of them fall completely out when I pulled it out.  Next trip to Ikea (about an hour away) I am picking up at least one Helmer.

I got my shipping notice as well, just a few hours ago, expected delivery is Tuesday.  I also ordered the mini mystery bag. 

No shipping notice on my Mother's Day bag yet. 

On another note, I bought my new hubby Blackhawks playoff tickets for his birthday, and we went to the game today.  It was AWESOME, Hawks won 4-1. 
Blackhawks mani???  I was hoping mine would be here Monday but it gives me something to look forward to if it's Tuesday since I already have one nail mail coming on Monday.

Blackhawks mani??? I was hoping mine would be here Monday but it gives me something to look forward to if it's Tuesday since I already have one nail mail coming on Monday.
I was going to do a Hawks mani but I ran out of time. My nails are still growing out from the gels I had put on for the wedding, so I'm trying to limit how much I mess with them.

I'm glad the Rainbow Honey bag is coming so quickly, maybe I'll miss the spoilers and be surprised!!

I did get my shipping notice late last night, but there is no expected delivery date - it is in that "electronic notification received" state.

For some reason, NJ to MA seems to take A LONG time to get here...

Back