Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the mini is the same types of colors/scents but just the smaller products than the $25 one?
Yes they are, but the large sometimes also gets a bonus product or two that the mini doesn't get. Not polish though, for instance this month the large got a sample hand cream.

I've been waiting for a really affordable polish sub. I'm going to sign up for the mini sub! So thrilled!

Ooh, this sounds neat! Loved the RH polish I got in my April Ipsy bag. The April Mystery bag colors aren't my favorites so ill wait for May.

I just got their e-mail about a Mother's Day kinda-mystery bag. It's $25 plus $5.95 shipping, so I'm a little hesitant to purchase it. It says it has two polishes and a scented top coat, plus some "spa experience" products. Available in their Sakura Matsuri scent or French Lavender. You can pre-order now if you got the e-mail. I want to do it, but I know I shouldn't. But I want to. LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a step mom and a fur mom I bit the bullet and pre ordered the Sakura version. I think I will be swimming in rainbow honey soon. I plan to pick up three of the mini sets with my ipsy code and can't wait for the neon set to be available. Woot woot

I signed up for the mini sub!  I don't need another sub, and I *really* don't need another nail sub, but indie minis?  Love.  Plus I'm not being *forced* to stick around, so if I decide to cancel after one month, it's no biggie.  RH seems like an *extremely* swappable brand, so I can probably easily rehome things if necessary.  I wanted Hit Polish to have a sub or at least continue their themed mini sets, but not only did they not continue their sets, they went completely out of business.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA:  Y'know, thinking it over, considering how often I skip Julep due to OH SO VERY BORING and THE SAME CRAP MONTH AFTER MONTH, this sub may very well be my solution to needing interesting stuff every month.  I'm sticking with SquareHue because they do vary things a bit more and usually stick more closely to seasonally-appropriate things (I love curating my currently-in-use makeup colors -- nails, eyes, lips, everything -- according to season.  And fandoms, since I am the sort of geek who will theme her makeup to whatever tv show/movie she's watching that day.  Today is GCC Superneutral time!), but RH seems like nothing *but* different interesting things every month, which is exactly what I have desperately been wishing Julep would do.

Well, I caved and preordered the Mother's Day one in the Sakura Matsuri scent.  Not sure what it will smell like, but I LOVE smell good stuff and unless it smells like bug spray I'll use it...lol. 

Well, I caved and preordered the Mother's Day one in the Sakura Matsuri scent.  Not sure what it will smell like, but I LOVE smell good stuff and unless it smells like bug spray I'll use it...lol. 
I have a cuticle balm in Sakura Matsuri and it smells nice! I couldn't describe it as anything except sweet, and like lychees I think.

I love this sub - I started in march (I missed out on the feb one - poo!) and I even got a co-worker to sign up! This nailpolish is for all ages :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am almost 50, my co-worker in question is 63 - so glitter is for all!!

I love this sub - I started in march (I missed out on the feb one - poo!) and I even got a co-worker to sign up! This nailpolish is for all ages :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am almost 50, my co-worker in question is 63 - so glitter is for all!!
Good for both of you!!

I just turned 40 and love glitter polish, too, so this sub is a great one!

After pre ordering the Mother's Day set I went back and subbed for May. Eek.
I preordered the Mother's Day in French Lavender (I'm not a mother either!), but I'm not going to sub for the May bag because I plan on making a big order which you get the mini mystery bag for free if your order is $65+.

I preordered the Mother's Day in French Lavender (I'm not a mother either!), but I'm not going to sub for the May bag because I plan on making a big order which you get the mini mystery bag for free if your order is $65+.
I am doing the same but while the April bag is still the free bag. Ooooohhh. So many polishes.

I've been getting their mystery bags for the last few months and am so excited to see them being offered as a subscription now. I subscribed to the large bag, bought the April bag and preordered the Mother's Day set in Sakura Matsuri :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I subbed to the mini one too.  I was talking to Pollysmom about this over on the indie lovers thread.  I think I am getting to the point where I am bored with even buying polish and want to be surprised.  I totally peeked at what April's would be after I ordered and I wish I didn't.  I am excited to be starting my first Ipsy bag in May as well as the RH.  I need to keep to the minis to help with the storage issues I am running into!!

Anybody tried the All Your Base basecoat yet?  I haven't had a chance to yet. 

Latest posts

Back