Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the april bag and i love it!!!!  i can't wait for the may bag   i'm loving the mini sub i have so much nail polish i would never use that much full size. and it is a reasonable price for 3 minis  unlike some subs i could name.....   

I really love rainbow honey too!  I haven't tried their mystery bags yet, but I love it when I get a bottle in another sub. 

tumblr_inline_n4kpynskIq1sbcgpq.jpg

Their packaging makes me squeel!!! And their polish quality makes me even happier. 

I can't wait to see what May has in store for us.  

After getting a pretty disappointing Nailette box this month I'm thinking I might dump them for Rainbow Honey! It's a little more expensive, but I think this just suits me more and as someone else mentioned these are a lot more swappable.

After getting a pretty disappointing Nailette box this month I'm thinking I might dump them for Rainbow Honey! It's a little more expensive, but I think this just suits me more and as someone else mentioned these are a lot more swappable.
I have yet to get one that I wanted to swap! LoL.

Shipping is cheaper this way as well. I was charged $3.95 for shipping through the cart method.
And the cart method will not be a recurring thing. The only reason I found this out was because my PayPal receipt looked weird if it was recurring, so I emailed RH to make sure it would recur, and whoops! It turned out it does not. *So* glad I asked!

And the cart method will not be a recurring thing. The only reason I found this out was because my PayPal receipt looked weird if it was recurring, so I emailed RH to make sure it would recur, and whoops! It turned out it does not. *So* glad I asked!
Interesting!  I signed up online by clicking the link that said "sign up here".  I didn't see any indication of what the shipping would actually be it just said "plus shipping'.  I then got an email confirming my subscription...

sub confirm.jpg

I hope I did it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! I signed up online by clicking the link that said "sign up here". I didn't see any indication of what the shipping would actually be it just said "plus shipping'. I then got an email confirming my subscription...

sub confirm.jpg

I hope I did it right.
Yup, that's the right way. The wrong way will result in an order confirmation number email.

So who did you contact to get it done correctly? I already placed my order so do I need to email her and cancel it?

ETA: Nvm she cancelled my order and emailed me! lol Resubbed the correct way =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my invoice for the May bag!!! Squeeeal!  I think this is really going to work out well for me.  I am so excited. 

Same here!  And since we can't upload photos via the mobile site right now and because people are still trying to figure the desktop site out, I have a feeling this might be a surprise to me until I receive it!  So excited!

Just got my invoice for the May bag!!! Squeeeal!  I think this is really going to work out well for me.  I am so excited. 
Me too! In their last e-mail they said something like "We hear the May Mystery Bag will be hit." Sounds intriguing!

... And... I went to put Cameo 18 on my toes and spilled it on my carpet.  Muahahahah!  Still super excited though!!

Same here!  And since we can't upload photos via the mobile site right now and because people are still trying to figure the desktop site out, I have a feeling this might be a surprise to me until I receive it!  So excited!
I peeked at the April bag after I ordered it and I wish I hadn't.  I don't plan on spoiling anything unless someone asks me!!  That means I may have to not log onto this thread until after I get it though!!

Does anyone know if the mini is the same types of colors/scents but just the smaller products than the $25 one?
Yup, that's how it works! They said on Facebook that maybe the $25 might receive an extra sample or something, but otherwise the products will be the same, just in smaller sizes.

I'm concerned about the polishes in the Mother's Day mystery box. In the picture Rainbow Honey posted on Facebook, they look like the same polishes from the April mystery bag. I hope not! Now I kind of want to cancel my order, since I'd really just be paying for duplicate polishes and the spa items. :unsure2:

I'm concerned about the polishes in the Mother's Day mystery box. In the picture Rainbow Honey posted on Facebook, they look like the same polishes from the April mystery bag. I hope not! Now I kind of want to cancel my order, since I'd really just be paying for duplicate polishes and the spa items. :unsure2:

Since the monthly sub is really a preview of upcoming polishes and collections, that could be. 

Latest posts

Back