Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from IG (not mine)

10948946_440893699408464_1381882665_n.jpg

I'm kind of aggravated! I got the "shipping" email on the 7th but it was a lie. They created the label then but didn't mail. It went to the post office the 11th and left the post office the 12th..in PA. I live on the California coast. I do not think I'm going to see this package any time soon...
I think they must be swamped, but that is fairly typical for the shipping process. I've been so mad in the past and then when the bag did arrive, each time I got over it as soon as I opened it because there is always something good inside. Hopefully, the wait will be worth it again. A few more days until it's in your hands and on your nails. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got my April bag and I personally love it. But I am a huge fan of nail polish colors like this months and I am a huge fan too of this months scent theme. I put reveal pictures on Instagram if anyone wants to look.

There is also a new summer line coming out which one of the scents will be with that and based on the description for the line, I think Dirty Mintini might be a part of that.

@VelvetFrogg  Oh, I really like that glitter shade!  I no longer sub to the monthly mystery - so I hope I can get that at their shop or in a trade.

I did get the peachy limited edition one as I am a sucker for peach scents!

Latest posts

Back