Quantcast

Ran across this picture from Lancome

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
A lot of false lashes, computer enhancement and airbrushing... but there might be some actual makeup in there somewhere!

Reaction score
Doesn't look like Uma Thurman?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

A lot of false lashes, computer enhancement and airbrushing... but there might be some actual makeup in there somewhere!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Doesn't look like Uma Thurman?
Yeah... I see the similarities... don't know if it's her though -

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha It does kinda! It might just be the angle its been taken from! x I know she was a Spokesperson for Lancome back in 2000 - but after looking this up... I don't think this was one of her ads...

Reaction score
Ok OFF TOPIC but can i ask why you were on lancome's site! Sussing out their Spring & Summer collections T, huh???!!! Just kidding with you

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Good point!! How did you come across it Tony?? Yeah, I was kinda wondering that too! LOL

Reaction score
ROFL! Yah yah yah....the truth is that I got some SPAM email with it...

WTF

Originally Posted by Laura

Ok OFF TOPIC but can i ask why you were on lancome's site! Sussing out their Spring & Summer collections T, huh???!!! Just kidding with you

Reaction score
Sure you did! I hear they've some fabulous bright pink lipsticks coming out Tony, they would suit you down to the ground! (again, just kidding!)

Reaction score
lmao, you gals.

ok, I confess, I wear pumps

Originally Posted by Laura

Sure you did! I hear they've some fabulous bright pink lipsticks coming out Tony, they would suit you down to the ground! (again, just kidding!)

Reaction score
I'm w/Janelle on this one. Lots of false lashes, digital enhancing & tons of airbrushing. I think it's a striking ad, but totally unrealistic--the perfect way to sell makeup to an addict.

Not sure if it's Uma, but I think she might still be a spokesmodel for them, but know that this wasn't her campaign.

Latest posts