Random Monday thoughts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you watch MISSING on Lifetime television (Sunday nights), and maybe I'm being obsessive, but I swear Caterina Scorsone was wearing VGV Lipglass on last night's episode.

And I might get some more eye shadow tomorrow...

Originally Posted by spazbaby I don't know if any of you watch MISSING on Lifetime television (Sunday nights), and maybe I'm being obsessive, but I swear Caterina Scorsone was wearing VGV Lipglass on last night's episode.
And I might get some more eye shadow tomorrow...

shadows are good whatcha planning on buyin?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 shadows are good whatcha planning on buyin? I really like Shimmermoss and Swimming. I'll probably get Aquadisiac. And Retrospeck. Bitter is interesting too. Oh and a Fluidline, not sure which one yet.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I really like Shimmermoss and Swimming. I'll probably get Aquadisiac. And Retrospeck. Bitter is interesting too. Oh and a Fluidline, not sure which one yet. Since you are getting those e/s, get Blue Peep fluidline. I think you will like it.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I really like Shimmermoss and Swimming. I'll probably get Aquadisiac. And Retrospeck. Bitter is interesting too. Oh and a Fluidline, not sure which one yet. hehe. how many shadows are you gonna get? i personally don't like retrospeck. but that's cause it's too glittery, and i don't really like the lustre texture.

Originally Posted by Marisol Since you are getting those e/s, get Blue Peep fluidline. I think you will like it. I think Blue Peep would be best too. Plus I think it's an awesome color for summer. I have a melon/aqua/chocolate halter top that it will look awesome with.

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. how many shadows are you gonna get? i personally don't like retrospeck. but that's cause it's too glittery, and i don't really like the lustre texture. I got Tempting over the weekend and it's lustre...I love it. I was trying to decide between Retrospeck and Naked Lunch. It seems like Naked Lunch might be more practical.

To answer your question...I was gonna limit myself to 3 shadows but I'll probably end up with 4.

Latest posts

Back