Rave for Paul Mitchell!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the shampoo two.. it is wonderful. My hair is been so dry and its damaged from highlights, so I got it cut to get all the dead ends off and I wanted to find a good shampoo.. so I got shampoo two and its great. I love the smell... smells like lemon.
smile.gif
I also used for cond aussie 3 min mask, works wonders!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I got the shampoo two.. it is wonderful. My hair is been so dry and its damaged from highlights, so I got it cut to get all the dead ends off and I wanted to find a good shampoo.. so I got shampoo two and its great. I love the smell... smells like lemon.
smile.gif
I also used for cond aussie 3 min mask, works wonders!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Honestly... I haven't tried #2 yet... I have Shampoo Three - and it is Awesome at removing build-up! Makes your hair feel super-clean without stripping it. I use it at least once or twice a week and it keeps my hair nice and full - you should try it if you like the #2... alternate between that and #3... and you're conditioner will seem to work better. It actually will work better b/c it's going directly into the hair, and not just coating it because of all the build up blocking the cuticles.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I also like their "Instant Moisture Daily Treatment" & the "Super Charged" Conditioner.. great stuff! Works really well w/ their shampoos!)

Latest posts

Back