Rave for Redkin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using Redkin's Smooth Down Butter Treat for a few weeks as a deep conditioner. I use it once or twice a week and my hair looks great. ( if I do say so myself)
tongue.gif
Makes my hair so shiny and not too weighed down or anything like that. I will definetly be buying this again when it runs out. ( Which won't be for a while because you get a big tube of it and don't have to use that much of it) You can buy it at Trade Secret or any Salon where Redkin product are sold I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk I have been using Redkin's Smooth Down Butter Treat for a few weeks as a deep conditioner. I use it once or twice a week and my hair looks great. ( if I do say so myself)
tongue.gif
Makes my hair so shiny and not too weighed down or anything like that. I will definetly be buying this again when it runs out. ( Which won't be for a while because you get a big tube of it and don't have to use that much of it) You can buy it at Trade Secret or any Salon where Redkin product are sold I'm sure. Sounds cool, Redken products are not available in my neck of the woods (ireland) but im gonna order some from the US soon! Might try this one out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Can Redken be bought in Drug stores? I think you might be able to get it at Longs or Rite Aid in the high end shampoo section. I use Redken's Color Extend spray to keep my highlights fresh. It smells good too and makes hair shiny. A definite plus!
jjbanner2.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva I'm going to try Rite Aid. Must admit I was really gonna click!! LOL Duhhh yeah, I tried to click it too. Even though I made it. LOL!

I love Redken Addictive as a leave in..so far been using it for 5 weeks and nothing has ever softened my hair like this..loooove it

Latest posts

Back