Rave for Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by helethea /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive got a glossimer in praline n love it to bits. i find it moisturising. not sticky. now need a color thats more baby peach pink. loreal was a 3rd option though. second consideration is stila mango. so wondering which is better. I have the Chanel Glossimer in Coral Reef. I wouldn't say it's a baby peach-pink. but it's a nice peachy gold. I'm fair-ish with golden blonde hair & green eyes and it works really well with my coloring...it just looks flattering, not like GLOSS (like some others, but I like them all, really). Stila's glosses are nice but I find them to be a bit sticky. Grapefruit is a nice pinky peach, as is Apricot. Both really popular colors.

i just bought 2 today because they were on sale. I have nude lustre and glossy rose. i actually like nude lustre better.

I really like the texture of it...it's similar to a korean l/g that i have..etude was the brand i think..

Most of the other glosses i won are from mac, lancome, stila, clinique..and this definitely has the best texture...thouhg i'm not sure about the staying power.

nude lustre is a great shade though...it's already my favourite shade cos i usually own a lot of pink glosses.

I'm definately going to get one next time I stop by the drugstore - I've heard a lot about them
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back