Raves for Loreals Glam Shine!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought Loreal Glam Shine lipgloss in Princess and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! It's super sparkly, but not disco whore sparkles- the gitter is *very* fine and not at all gritty on your mouth and it looks very appropriate (not little girly). It lasts a couple hours at least, which is good since glosses generally have little staying power. The sparky glitter gives it a 3-D effect, so my already full lips looked "POW" Pamela Anderson-y. Hubby very much approved of the scent and flavor- there wasnt one
smile.gif
My hair didnt get stuck in it and it wasnt the least bit sticky- just slick and glossy like a good gloss should be- and the best part is it stayed on my lips and didnt drip anywhere; I've had that happen before. The shade I chose, Princess, is a bronzy/coppery color in the tube, but all the shades are actually mostly sheer with a little color so you can wear it over lipstick without your lipstick turning a different color. I wear it with just lipliner and the best way to describe this color is to compare it to MAC lip pencil "Oak" or "Spice". Both blended very natually with it.

The only thing I didnt like about it was that after the color had worn off, the glitter was still there- not a huge deal but I'm one of those people that touches their mouth if there isnt anything on it.

I spent $9 on it and I'd definitely buy more!

When we get the PRC up and running, please add this...IMMEDIATELY!!!

heh ok

Originally Posted by bluepisces

I bought Loreal Glam Shine lipgloss in Princess and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! It's super sparkly, but not disco whore sparkles- the gitter is *very* fine and not at all gritty on your mouth and it looks very appropriate (not little girly). It lasts a couple hours at least, which is good since glosses generally have little staying power. The sparky glitter gives it a 3-D effect, so my already full lips looked "POW" Pamela Anderson-y. Hubby very much approved of the scent and flavor- there wasnt one
smile.gif
My hair didnt get stuck in it and it wasnt the least bit sticky- just slick and glossy like a good gloss should be- and the best part is it stayed on my lips and didnt drip anywhere; I've had that happen before. The shade I chose, Princess, is a bronzy/coppery color in the tube, but all the shades are actually mostly sheer with a little color so you can wear it over lipstick without your lipstick turning a different color. I wear it with just lipliner and the best way to describe this color is to compare it to MAC lip pencil "Oak" or "Spice". Both blended very natually with it.
The only thing I didnt like about it was that after the color had worn off, the glitter was still there- not a huge deal but I'm one of those people that touches their mouth if there isnt anything on it.

I spent $9 on it and I'd definitely buy more!

I love Glam Shines, too
smile.gif

I have 5: Goddess (pinky nude), Prima Donna (coppery peach), Diva (medium pink), Siren (pinky purple), and Starlet (medium purple). I love them because they have plenty of pigment, PLUS they're glittery without being gritty. My only complaint is the same as yours--- I don't like the fact that when the color wears off, the glitter is still there.

Originally Posted by kygirl I love Glam Shines! I have them all except Princess and Seductress but I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting them too
wink.gif
Those are the only ones I have and I LOVE them- the Seductress is more of a rich bronze/wine color, and Princess is a nuetral browney pink with some gold flash; I outline my lips with Seductress and fill in with Princess- beautiful like you wouldnt beleive!!

I love Glam Shine! I had all colors possible. My favorite is Muse, and it looks good on all my girl friends too, no matter what hair color and skin tone!

wow this is an old thread....i've never seen these glosses but i'll have to keep an eye out for them

I'm a very recent convert to lip glosses and somehow I missed these. How do they compare to the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses?

Originally Posted by Pixelated I'm a very recent convert to lip glosses and somehow I missed these. How do they compare to the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses? Glam Shines are less rich, more liquidy, they cover lips with thinner layer. I also think that Glam Shine have smaller glittery particles, but more of them... I hope it makes sense.
edit: and I mean rich in terms of density, not color
smile.gif

l'oreal in general makes pretty good products. i like that their

colors are more vivid than most mu companies

I have seductress and i like it... Sometimes it looks like a shiny pink, others more of a brown... Really pretty

My friend has some, and I once borrowed it. Wow. It is a really nice gloss. I do remember it had a very good staying power.
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back