Raves for MAC's new Viva glam lipstick & lipglass

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got both of these l/g and l/s a few days ago, and I totally love them. I use it with my stripdown lip liner and it's totally perfect. It gives me that nude pout that ive been looking for. The lip glass color looks a little dark in the tube, but when it's on my lips, it gives me a light neutral pink. I usually wear these together and it looks a lot better. But the lipstick or lipglass alone works great too. I can wear this with almost all of my eyeshadows and blushes. Love it!!!

Awesome! I want this so bad but I don't want to drive into town this weekend. I may have to tho, so many things I have to check out. Originally Posted by maiho I just got both of these l/g and l/s a few days ago, and I totally love them. I use it with my stripdown lip liner and it's totally perfect. It gives me that nude pout that ive been looking for. The lip glass color looks a little dark in the tube, but when it's on my lips, it gives me a light neutral pink. I usually wear these together and it looks a lot better. But the lipstick or lipglass alone works great too. I can wear this with almost all of my eyeshadows and blushes. Love it!!!

I like stripdown also. It's a nice nude liner. I gotta check out the new Viva glam lipstick and lipglass now.

I've been eyeing these..can't decide if I should get them or not..Gotta flip a coin

Originally Posted by maiho I just got both of these l/g and l/s a few days ago, and I totally love them. I use it with my stripdown lip liner and it's totally perfect. It gives me that nude pout that ive been looking for. The lip glass color looks a little dark in the tube, but when it's on my lips, it gives me a light neutral pink. I usually wear these together and it looks a lot better. But the lipstick or lipglass alone works great too. I can wear this with almost all of my eyeshadows and blushes. Love it!!!

Hi Maiho,

Did you get the 'Viva Glam V'? Is that the color? Did you get the same color in glass and stick? Does the gloss last long?

icon_question.gif

~Californian

Originally Posted by maiho I just got both of these l/g and l/s a few days ago, and I totally love them. I use it with my stripdown lip liner and it's totally perfect. It gives me that nude pout that ive been looking for. The lip glass color looks a little dark in the tube, but when it's on my lips, it gives me a light neutral pink. I usually wear these together and it looks a lot better. But the lipstick or lipglass alone works great too. I can wear this with almost all of my eyeshadows and blushes. Love it!!!

hi,

I got both the Viva Glam V lipstick and lipglass. The lipstick looks lighter than the lipglass, but both goes on very sheer. they look similar to each other. I think they were made to go with each other cuz i love how it looks together.

As for the staying power, i'm not very impressed, but good enough. the lipglass alone stays on for about 4 hours or more, but when i use the lipstick and lipglass, it lasts longer.

the new formula isn't as sticky, but i'm starting to miss the old formula cuz it lasts way longer.

Originally Posted by Californian Hi Maiho,Did you get the 'Viva Glam V'? Is that the color? Did you get the same color in glass and stick? Does the gloss last long?

icon_question.gif

~Californian

why dont u just order it online at the website. There's free shipping right now. FAV34.. in case u didnt know it.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Awesome! I want this so bad but I don't want to drive into town this weekend. I may have to tho, so many things I have to check out.

Perfect. Just what I wanted to know. Thanks!!!! I love lipgloss too. T/C Calif.

Originally Posted by maiho hi, I got both the Viva Glam V lipstick and lipglass. The lipstick looks lighter than the lipglass, but both goes on very sheer. they look similar to each other. I think they were made to go with each other cuz i love how it looks together. As for the staying power, i'm not very impressed, but good enough. the lipglass alone stays on for about 4 hours or more, but when i use the lipstick and lipglass, it lasts longer. the new formula isn't as sticky, but i'm starting to miss the old formula cuz it lasts way longer.

My 2 Cents:

I've seen the natural (light) looking lipglosses on people with medium skin like Jennifer Lopez and I think it looks very pretty with smokey eyes. It can be very striking.

Originally Posted by Kristina I have a medium skintone (NW30). Would the lipglass look as good on me??

I think this would look great on you. I'm only a little lighter than you. (NC35-40) and this color looks perfect with my skintone. Give it a try.

Originally Posted by Kristina I have a medium skintone (NC42). Would the lipglass look as good on me??

Hi Kristina,

Where did you get the free shipping? And when are we all going to come over and stay at your house for a week or two? Just wondering. I need to get my bags packed and ready to go.

Originally Posted by Kristina I did!! I just ordered it online last night to take advantage of the free shipping!

Aw cool! Thanks so much! Sweet!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Just to add:MAC free-shipping until midnight EST on March 27th

Use code FAV34

HTH
smile.gif

Hey girlie,

Did you receive your viva glam V yet? Did you get both the lipglass and lipstick? Let me know how it turns out.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kristina I did!! I just ordered it online last night to take advantage of the free shipping!

Latest posts

Back