Recs for a chocolate lotion?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just found the *ultimate* choc scent: jaqua chocolat body butter, which i ramble on about here.

another scent that is just as excellent but a bit different is ulta white chocolate. the moisturizing body wash actually is moisturizing. its the first body wash that left me feeling lotiony, so thats a definite plus. the scent also comes in body butter and a sparkly body powder.

its not a straight up choc scent, because i smell a bit of toasty hazelnuts. i dont know if its my nose playing tricks on me, but it works really well w/ the choc. i was pleased to find such an inexpensive scent that wasnt off or plasticky at all.

Ya' beat me to it Jas! LOL I was at Ulta yesterday - their "White Chocolate" is probably the closest I've smelled to the real thing! Seems very creamy - I haven't tried it yet, but I've been getting into the 'holiday smells' lately - so It should be on the list soon enough! LOL

you have to get it! its like, $4 with the sale. the gingerbread is tasty too, but i think it would be too spicy for me to smell for very long. the pumpkin pie scent....i dont know what they were thinking. it smells like rank apple cider. nothing like pumpkin pie at all.

Thank you for your consderation of others wth this post. As it looks, it should not offend anyone.

Thanks again

Originally Posted by marteeleah

I don't want to sound like a perv or anything,,,but those chocolate flavored items in Novelty/Bad Girl shops are awesome,,,,,Massage oils,,,,wow,,,i found one body dust that tastes yummi,,,raspberry chocolate,,,,,they can be a bit pricy,,,but i got mine at a place called Cindie's in Houston,,,,,and they sell stuff for like dancers, as in costume and those little battery operated things,,,,but just an idea,,,,,,,
**(this message was not intended to offend anyone.)

marteeleah

Nothing offensive!
smile.gif
Amazing how cheap you can find flavored powders that have been around for years, when Urban Decay's cost $25 for a tiny box (though they are neat!). I guess it's a trend.

Welcome, by the way!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marteeleah I don't want to sound like a perv or anything,,,but those chocolate flavored items in Novelty/Bad Girl shops are awesome,,,,,Massage oils,,,,wow,,,i found one body dust that tastes yummi,,,raspberry chocolate,,,,,they can be a bit pricy,,,but i got mine at a place called Cindie's in Houston,,,,,and they sell stuff for like dancers, as in costume and those little battery operated things,,,,but just an idea,,,,,,,
**(this message was not intended to offend anyone.)

marteeleah

I've stocked up on a few bottles of Suave's Rich Cocoa Seasonals body lotion, which is only available for the holidays (along with Butterscotch and Warm Apple Crisp). I need to get some of the body wash, as well, but the lotion is amazing, for under $3 for an 18 oz. bottle! It smells like a packet of hot cocoa!

i keep hearing about the suave rich cocoa, but i havent gotten around to actually looking for it yet. it must be something else to have everyone raving about it!

If you're going to get it, get it soon! It'll be gone after the holidays! It's hard finding it some stores, already! I can probably send you a bit - I think I've got a empty container/bottle around here that I can pour some into, if you can't find it locally!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i keep hearing about the suave rich cocoa, but i havent gotten around to actually looking for it yet. it must be something else to have everyone raving about it!

im sure ill be able to find it, if i get out and look. thanks for your kind offer.
smile.gif
ill lyk if the search is fruitless.

darn, i couldnt find it at meijer. they had a promo with some other scents, but it was pretty picked over. im going to try target in the next few days.

Latest posts

Back