Recs for Eucalyptus scented (bath anything)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I use to have these bath crystals (a lip balm as well) that was ONLY Eucalyptus scented. Now a days I am seeing Eucalyptus mixed with a lot of other scents. But, I like the smell of Eucalyptus by itself. The product was from The Healing Garden and they seem to have discontinued that line because I never see it in the store anymore. Are there any other brands out there with similar products (even a lip balm) scented with Eucalyptus?

Originally Posted by naturally Make your own. Maybe you could find some essential oils of Eucalyptus and go from there. You can find some sea salt on ebay ...use a good carrier oil and put in a few drops of the essential oil ..voila. As for the lips ..you'd want to be sure the essential oil is food grade ..then look around online to see about making your own lip balms ..they aren't that hard. ( or shouldn't be). Good idea. I came acrossed a website once that had the lip balm tubes. They were cheap too I believe for a lot. Be nice to find that again. It had all kinds of different containers for stuff like that.

Probably not since it's overpowering to many scents. It is a warming scent & may be a good combo with lemony, balsam, cedar, pine, tea tree & even lavendar.

I have the Eucalyptus Spearmint stuff from BBW but I just miss the Healing Garden stuff I use to have.
frown.gif
I am weird, to me it smells a lot like Vics and I dunno, I like it. lol

I found someone selling the line that I use to have of The Healing Garden with Eucalyptus oil. It's called "Healing Garden Starter Kit Cold Comfortherapy". Hopefully I can buy some.

A great site for tubes and jars is http://www.sunburstbottle.com. Hope that helps!

You can also search on Google for tubes and jars.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pinktronic Good idea. I came acrossed a website once that had the lip balm tubes. They were cheap too I believe for a lot. Be nice to find that again. It had all kinds of different containers for stuff like that.

LOL - you're too much!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You're welcome! I'm glad I could be of help, and glad you like the site!

Originally Posted by naturally Oh bowing to Julia ...thank you for this site! AWESOME prices for jars! Thank you, thank you ...THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Back