Quantcast

Recs for moisturizing shampoos?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Biolage - Ultra Hydrating... works wonders!
Unfortunately this isn't available in Ireland but i did a swap before with someone in the US & got the conditioner. I loved it to bits

Reaction score
Laura... I think it's time you seriously start considering a move to the US!! NO BIOLAGE?!?!?! AHHHH! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Oooh, thanks for the rec, Janelle! Welcome! I love it!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Laura... I think it's time you seriously start considering a move to the US!! NO BIOLAGE?!?!?! AHHHH! LOL
Oh don't get me started!! I keep telling my family i was born to live in the US not bloody Ireland. When i win the national lottery, i'll buy a house in the Hamptons & be able to visit US every few months

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 i'll buy a house in the Hamptons & be able to visit US every few months
Then you'll only be about 45 min. from me!
We can meet up and shop for goodies! LOL

Reaction score
Well I have tried almost everything. I use to be a firm believer in Pantene Pro-v and that is all I ever used. Then one day my mom tried this new suave shampoo and said it was amazing. I tried it and it is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used. It is usually around $2-3 at the most. It is Suaves 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner it is from the performance series, but on some of the newer bottles it doesn't say that though it says something like smoothing shampoo or pro-vitamin, I usually mix this with some nice smelling V05 shampoo.

Reaction score
My dry & curly haired clients love MOP (Modern Organic Products) C-System Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner.

They're sulfate-free, color-safe, and leave hair soft.

Latest posts