Recs. on under eye winkle creams?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I have a few under eye wrinkles and i'm only 21! It's driving me crazy! I don't use concealers because they crease in the wrinkle
frown.gif

Any advice would help! TIA!

Try Kiehl's Avocado eye cream- it's very hydrating and a great basic eye cream and relatively inexpensive. If you have dark circles (thus the need for under-eye concealer), then try Benefit's eyecon. It is supposed to fade dark circles. It has gotten rave reviews, but hasn't really worked for me. Might work for you though and it's relatively inexpensive.

If d/s brands are more your thing, you should try Olay Regenerist Eye. I've tried it and it's a good eye cream, but I got rid of it since it wasn't doing anything for my dark circles. It sells out of my local d/s constantly so there must be something to it.

You should definately use sunblock around your eyes. Try a sunblock stick- it will not run into your eyes because it isn't a lotion. Clarins, Kiehl's, Neutrogena, and Coppertone are some brands that carry sunblock sticks. Right now, I am using Coppertone's endless summer SPF 30. It works great and the stick will last a long time.

Hope this helps!

i have the same problem with you. I tried Olay, benefits etc but it doesn't work .

Clinque all about eyes does work. My eyes conditon improve after 4 weeks of useage. But don't expect anything much from this.

Clarins product work too, i think it is better .

Don't buy cheap product , i don't see any work at all. Buy expensive one , it last for at least 2 months

CHANEL's Beaute Initial Eye Cream is great because it soothes and cool the eye area to reduce puffiness and darkness, it protects against sun damage, it works to reduce and repair the first signs aging, and fights further signs of aging. Plus, it's light-weight enough that you can wear it under your makeup everyday.

It sounds like you are probably not getting fine lines, because of your age, but that what you are experiencing is dehydration in your eye area, which will look like fine lines. Get the right eye cream and it will go away. Don't use anti-aging eye creams, as you're not ready for these, so no Olay Rengerist for you, that's for a woman in her forties. I would recommend Clarins Eye Contour Balm Special (for dry eyes). Love it, and no irritation. Oh, and Clarins did come out with an SPF30 eye cream. It's the only one that doesn't burn my eyes and I use that as my day eye cream, the Balm at night. Origins Eye Doctor is another gentle basic eye cream. In my honest opinion, Benefit has great trick products, some fun makeup colours, but their skincare is really sub-par. For something like this, stick to the lines that specialize in skin like Keihls, Clarins, MD, Shesiedo, Dermalogica, etc.

I am going to be absolutely no help with this post....i just want to say that the fact that the topic of this thread says "winkle cream" (instead of wrinkle) gave me a good belly laugh for some reason...lol thank you for that liz.

Latest posts

Back