Red Carpet Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Could she be selling fake or imitation items?

She's been caught in the past selling fake/imitation products as well as expired products. The one item that still sticks in my head is that Island purse where she covered up the label with tape!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She's been caught in the past selling fake/imitation products as well as expired products. The one item that still sticks in my head is that Island purse where she covered up the label with tape!
Well,

if I'm going to buy expired products I should be told that in advance...lol.

For skincare and cosmetics if the date is coming up soon and it is from a drugstore- I do not mind.

Also, there is 2 food or candy stores I shop from online and one of them used to have a clearance section and they put the expiry date was on all those items- like chocolate bars or candy best the month before.

I never had anything that was bad yet (and a lot of american candy has no dates on it still.....).

But if it is someone who you do not know how the products were stored, then I'm not sure I want anything they have.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weren't the Betsy Johnson glasses fakes, too? And then wasn't there some ancient Hard Candy?

I was just at a optical store in the mall this weekend and saw they carry the D&G line.

The chain I was at New Look is generally quite expensive- the cheapest full basic eyeglass pair is $300+

To my surprise the D&G frames were made in China? not all of them,but the plastic ones I was looking at were. They were selling for under $200 frames alone.

I thought they only had Italian made stuff? maybe now some is just "italian design"?

... a-n-n-d its gone. I guess Patsy decided that discretion was the better part of valor and drove off into the sunset (in her fancy-schmancy sports car), trailing cheap sunglasses, sex toys and expired makeup behind her. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> IOW, her drama-llama FB page is gone. Vanished. Poofed. Amscrayed. Auf weidersehn. Buh-bye. *Apologies to the mods if I'm out of line, here, or simply over the top. I promise, it was all funny in my head.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeachBoheme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

... a-n-n-d its gone. I guess Patsy decided that discretion was the better part of valor and drove off into the sunset (in her fancy-schmancy sports car), trailing cheap sunglasses, sex toys and expired makeup behind her.
frown.gif

IOW, her drama-llama FB page is gone. Vanished. Poofed. Amscrayed. Auf weidersehn. Buh-bye.

*Apologies to the mods if I'm out of line, here, or simply over the top. I promise, it was all funny in my head.

The website is gone as well.

I just hope she didn't run off with any money without sending product... even fake, expired product.

The angry comments were regarding a giveaway. It looks like she was supposed to send out a prize in exchange for the company promoting her and she never sent the winner anything.

Back