Referral's on the internet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are all these referral things going around scams? I heard about the Apple iPod offer before but now i was offered to join a designer handbag one & i'm quite tempted! But there has to be a catch coz i know you get nothing for free in this world.

Can anyone explain these offers to me? Or did anyone here do one before?

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

For really you got offer for handbag,,,,haa like you said nothing is free...

you know first time i had received a leeter by email saying i have own 1,000,000,000 dollar...if i want them i just have call them. there he gave me a number...1.888. something like that. i was happy i was like wow...al this moneyy got grab them...anyhow..then i asked mine dad he said well if you think it's free babe why don't you call them...i spent 5 dollar to buy a card and called them here he got the ph and say" hello: who is this.." i go it's mina i have recieve an letter about lottary is that true?? "yes mam all have to do fax us your resume and your account info" and while he was talking seems like he was fighting with his wife so imagine how much noice at background. then he told me that to process i have to spent 500 dollar...wow...now he's coming out from the mask....i told my dad...

guess what dad said...babe you know now it's scam...don't ya..?? i go yea dad...I ignored the letter and block the Eadd...a week letter i got the same letter from spain by Post Mail....OMG...I shock...I ignored...next another letter...where the hack they got address don't know ofcourse from yellow page...assuming..

ignored the letter...another letter now i freek out...i took the letter to post office...this a scam....please don't send this kind of mail...and do check what's it....i don't want to receive no more scam....

after a month i have receive the same lottaryyy you won this time more then b4...

$1,000,000,000,000....

POST OFFICE din't took reaction of this...ok am tired now...Nowdays am recieving same letter every week....

so back to Laura....now i think you basically know what to do....lol

NOTHING IS FREE

That is right! Remember, nothing is free!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Boy did I help with this one or what? lol

Originally Posted by Laura

Are all these referral things going around scams? I heard about the Apple iPod offer before but now i was offered to join a designer handbag one & i'm quite tempted! But there has to be a catch coz i know you get nothing for free in this world.
Can anyone explain these offers to me? Or did anyone here do one before?

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Ok i didn't do it!! But dam i'm after falling in love with the Prada bag that they had on offer & there's no way i can afford that now.

*must forget about the prada bag, must forget about the prada bag*!!
smile.gif

I've heard the Apple iPod is legit & have seen on several boards of women receiving theirs. I tried to sign up, but it would require registerring @ 5 different sites that looked spam-ish.

I've heard of the handbag & Nordstrom GC offers & am waiting to hear if those are legit too. However, I highly doubt it.

Don't bother unless you can confirm from someone you recognize about the iPod deal. I think that's the only reasonable one out there, but I'd rather spend the $$$ than get spam.

I agree
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've heard the Apple iPod is legit & have seen on several boards of women receiving theirs. I tried to sign up, but it would require registerring @ 5 different sites that looked spam-ish.
I've heard of the handbag & Nordstrom GC offers & am waiting to hear if those are legit too. However, I highly doubt it.

Don't bother unless you can confirm from someone you recognize about the iPod deal. I think that's the only reasonable one out there, but I'd rather spend the $$$ than get spam.

Latest posts

Back