Quantcast

Returning used stuff to MAC?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
I don't think I've ever returned anything to MAC... I got a CCB and it's not really working for me. I've only used it like 3 times.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Hey Lizzy, sorry it aint working for you. I'm not sure of the policy in the US (think you can) but i know in Ireland we can't return anything if it has been tested. Its a real bummer but that's why i love the idea of swapping so much coz if i dont like it & can't return it, at least i can swap it and get something in return that i'd like. Hopefully some of the US girls will be online soon & can help you out


 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I don't think I've ever returned anything to MAC... I got a CCB and it's not really working for me. I've only used it like 3 times. i've taken stuff back that i have used. as long as you have the receipt then you are cool
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Yup, as long as you have the receipt! At the Nordstrom where I work, you just need the original packaging with the sticker bar code on it.

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
PBI... Joy is Nordstrom's strict about the 30 day return policy? I have 2 items that I want to exchange. I bought them the end of February. That's probably pushing it, huh?


Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yup, as long as you have the receipt! At the Nordstrom where I work, you just need the original packaging with the sticker bar code on it.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU PBI... Joy is Nordstrom's strict about the 30 day return policy? I have 2 items that I want to exchange. I bought them the end of February. That's probably pushing it, huh?
maybe since you just want to exchange they might give a little - depends how strict their rules are... if they aren't really used & you still have the boxes - might help.

 
Top