Returning used stuff to MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever returned anything to MAC... I got a CCB and it's not really working for me. I've only used it like 3 times.

Hey Lizzy, sorry it aint working for you. I'm not sure of the policy in the US (think you can) but i know in Ireland we can't return anything if it has been tested. Its a real bummer but that's why i love the idea of swapping so much coz if i dont like it & can't return it, at least i can swap it and get something in return that i'd like. Hopefully some of the US girls will be online soon & can help you out
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I don't think I've ever returned anything to MAC... I got a CCB and it's not really working for me. I've only used it like 3 times. i've taken stuff back that i have used. as long as you have the receipt then you are cool

Yup, as long as you have the receipt! At the Nordstrom where I work, you just need the original packaging with the sticker bar code on it.

PBI... Joy is Nordstrom's strict about the 30 day return policy? I have 2 items that I want to exchange. I bought them the end of February. That's probably pushing it, huh?
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yup, as long as you have the receipt! At the Nordstrom where I work, you just need the original packaging with the sticker bar code on it.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU PBI... Joy is Nordstrom's strict about the 30 day return policy? I have 2 items that I want to exchange. I bought them the end of February. That's probably pushing it, huh?
redface.gif
maybe since you just want to exchange they might give a little - depends how strict their rules are... if they aren't really used & you still have the boxes - might help.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back